David Spriggs - popcorn mastermind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2000
Melbourne, Vic.
Did you know that David Spriggs has been officially recognised and crowned as "popcorn mastermind" of the Frankston penninsula?

Apparently, he has masterminded the secret to the region's greatest number of popcorn varieties. Not to mention all of the most exclusive flavours!

Former Geelong emblem icon, "Neville the Cat", has even offered to change his name by depol to "popcorn" for a day just to raise money for the catter's cause.

Garry Hocking was also considering a name change, but after all the crap he copped for the "Whiskas debacle", he decided to let that funny looking cat have a go instead.

David Spriggs - popcorn king and mastermind. And so ends another episode of "Talents you never knew Geelong players actually had".

[This message has been edited by Olmy (edited 02 March 2001).]

OLMY
Were you pissed when you wrote this ?

IF YOU DRINK AND TYPE,YOUR A BLOODY IDIOT
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hey ,just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

After reading the tripe of olmy, in the finest tradition of Father Ted I have come to the realisation that he is a complete and utter feckhead.

Originally posted by Agent 86:
After reading the tripe of olmy, in the finest tradition of Father Ted I have come to the realisation that he is a complete and utter feckhead.

Agent 86, you're absolutely spot on.

Originally posted by Olmy:
Did you know that David Spriggs has been officially recognised and crowned as "popcorn mastermind" of the Frankston penninsula?

Apparently, he has masterminded the secret to the region's greatest number of popcorn varieties. Not to mention all of the most exclusive flavours!

Former Geelong emblem icon, "Neville the Cat", has even offered to change his name by depol to "popcorn" for a day just to raise money for the catter's cause.

Garry Hocking was also considering a name change, but after all the crap he copped for the "Whiskas debacle", he decided to let that funny looking cat have a go instead.

David Spriggs - popcorn king and mastermind. And so ends another episode of "Talents you never knew Geelong players actually had".

Next week's episode will feature a special revue on David Clarke - the boy who cannot kick a football.

[This message has been edited by Olmy (edited 02 March 2001).]

Olmy, quit drinking the cups of coffee and go to bed, you are delirious, halucinating and talking utter s**t.

and if you didn't also know he's the fittest and sexiest footballer in the AFL

screw the popcorn thing

Originally posted by keatings_gal:
Olmy what the???????
why r u here????????

Didn't you know, Keating's_gal? I've actually been running Geelong for the past few years now.

Yes, I've been in charge for quite a while down there. And what a load of crap it's been. No-one ever turns up to games.

I put the marketing department in charge of trying to boost our food sales.

What did they come up with? An idea for pies and drinks to be able to be bought as one and the same item . . .

Thankfully, I have been the one person keeping Geelong afloat all these years.

YES! You heard it! I'm the one who's been keeping the club going!

Yes, despite the Wills, Bruns, Colbert and Malekellis debacles, I kept Geelong afloat.

Just remember that please, Geelong fans.

OLMY,
Have you been hanging out down brunswick st again?? i sense your floating around in a purple haze again!!!!

stay off the whacky olmy it does no justice for your tertiary educated intelligence...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back