Oppo Camp David Swallow staying North until at least the end of 2024, AFTER WHICH he becomes (?) a NMFC player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oct 7, 2009
The Y Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Players of immediate value I can consider them being interested in: Tarrant, Thompson, Jacobs, Atley, Clarke, Durdin, McKay

Potential value: Mullet, Daw, Garner, Wagner, Mc Kenzie, Wagner, Preuss, Black.

Besides Mullet and maybe Daw, those are the only two I think members could ideally be ok with seeing traded

Atley in a heartbeat!!!

Oct 7, 2009
The Y Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You can't beat a good 3 way. What about GC give Eagles their Swallow, we give Eagles our Swallow and Black and the Eagles give us young Barrass, because we could really do with another Barrass right now!!

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You can't beat a good 3 way. What about GC give Eagles their Swallow, we give Eagles our Swallow and Black and the Eagles give us young Barrass, because we could really do with another Barrass right now!!
Mate, Barrass is about to be given the keys to Perth #megahype

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He says North or West Coast are his destinations.

John Ralph says "I am of the belief...."

Interpretation: "I reckon it's worth a punt..."

utility

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I reckon if he comes to us this year he may only get a year with his brother. Package deal with JOM sounds good to me.

Jon Ralph is a member of the peanut gallery so just a bit of yada yada.

So, WC get 3 established players, we get a rookie and GC get nothing.

Sign this man up as our trade week negotiator. Make sure we give him some dice.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well that would rule him out.

Would have to be Atley or perhaps Cunnington. Don't think we have any other currency once you rule out Brown, Wood, Tarrant and Goldy.
Lachie Hansen has a little bit of currency and Cunners has a fair bit, i love cunners but if it meant omera and swallow appear for cunners and hansen i would be stoked, * it, they can have a second rounder in there too for an acadamy pi k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back