Oppo Camp David Swallow staying North until at least the end of 2024, AFTER WHICH he becomes (?) a NMFC player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a female caller to SEN couple of weeks ago, who didn't have much of an idea said her husband was well connected at North and told her about Swallow and May. When I heard it at the time, given the source, I dismissed it as a mistake between May and Mayne. But now reading it here, perhaps there's something going on after all.

Although I do struggle to imagine how we can satisfy the Suns enough to prize out two contracted players.
*, can you imagine that?

This whole time we've all, including journos, been getting it wrong. It's actually May we're after. not Mayne.

I remember a female caller to SEN couple of weeks ago, who didn't have much of an idea said her husband was well connected at North and told her about Swallow and May. When I heard it at the time, given the source, I dismissed it as a mistake between May and Mayne. But now reading it here, perhaps there's something going on after all.

Although I do struggle to imagine how we can satisfy the Suns enough to prize out two contracted players.
I heard that too I wrote it earlier here somewhere

I'm hung like a rogue pissant... FACT...

Anywho, just because we are hearing rumours of May, Swallow, "Dick" ( just chucked him in there for giggles) doesn't mean we are attempting to get all of them, "Many fires make iron hot" even one of the above would be a great addition.
No harm in asking....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without watching, does it mention a new deal or just staying next year?

If it's the latter, he may have just agreed to stick around for 12 months (given the Prestia and O'Meara exits) while they get games into Fiorini and Macpherson.

Without watching, does it mention a new deal or just staying next year?

If it's the latter, he may have just agreed to stick around for 12 months (given the Prestia and O'Meara exits) while they get games into Fiorini and Macpherson.
Just tells us that David Swallow will remain at Gold Coast next season, that is all.

I am gathering the Swallow info on that ch 7 news clip refers to what Eade said at the Prestia news conference. Eade said that Swallow had been chucked under the bus as another leaving when he had told them he would stay. To my knowledge there has not been anything out of David or his manager, so I would not be putting it in stone.

David Swallow staying another year doesn't help us >>>> it means ( if he comes ) that we'll have to put up with Andrew stinking it up for another term.......we cannot afford this. As much as I've admired Andy for his deeds so far and a great servant etc, the club has shown its hand in driving the new direction and we cannot carry sentimental situation just because younger brother maybe a chance coming our way. We are better off getting Lennon over to us and then ever so gently niggle the bejesus out of Jack Billings for the 3 musketeers to play together @ AFL level. This is more viable than waiting in hope for Swallow jnr signing on the dotted line when we are really looking at offloading his brother at the time. Or is someone going to try say that Andy is injured. And he'll come good again after the post season clean ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back