Recommitted David Swallow

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol
At comparing a injury riddled flog.
To a club best and fairest winner

Pick 55 wow the Suns will jump at that.. Points for there academy players :/
Where did I posted swallow was worth 55?

His worth at the end of his contract will be what he shows in the next 18 months. There would be a lot more Suns players I would target before Swallow.

i think he will probably end up at north but it will cost there first and a player
I think we would be a good chance even without his brother at the club. We have had great success with Waite and Higgins and their injuries. Higgins had his best year last year and Waite this year.

It's also worth noting in the Swallow vs Gumbleton dilemma is that Swallow isn't complete rubbish and has some chance of making it as a respectable AFL footballer. I rate him highly and think he can be one of the better mids in the game.

If either WA team were to lose Neale or Gaff, he'd be a great replacement I think, and can see him return home; however there is also North Melbourne where his brother plays but I don't think he is a requirement and they're much better off drafting or trading in elsewhere.

I think his knees are too shot to become a star of the comp, but I think he can be a reliable mid with bursts of brilliance. Still worth a first rounder though.

Disappointing to see all these mids wanting out of the Gold Coast, you could've imagined their midfield in it's prime -
D. Prestia, D. Swallow, J. Martin
Z. Smith/T. Nicholls, G. Ablett, J. O'Meara

Oozes class

I think his knees are too shot to become a star of the comp, but I think he can be a reliable mid with bursts of brilliance. Still worth a first rounder though.

Disappointing to see all these mids wanting out of the Gold Coast, you could've imagined their midfield in it's prime -

Oozes class
And Bennell.

If either WA team were to lose Neale or Gaff, he'd be a great replacement I think, and can see him return home; however there is also North Melbourne where his brother plays
And apparently his girlfriend is tight with his brother's wife and that means there's some mysterious cosmic force that means they have to play in the same team.

Yes, the name of that cosmic force is 'female friendship'. It's that powerful.

Oozes class

Hopefully we would have found a better ruckman than Zac Smith. So crap at tap work for a guy his size.

I think we would be a good chance even without his brother at the club. We have had great success with Waite and Higgins and their injuries. Higgins had his best year last year and Waite this year.
yeah his brother would be a major pull as would be your medical team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If North can get him without giving away their first rounder thats a massive steal.

I could only see us getting away with that if the trade involved a couple of players, dumont probably being one of them but can't really see who else they would want that we would want to trade. Doubt we would entertain garner or wood being options.

We wouldn't touch Dumont. There's been a huge emphasis on character in our recruitment last two years after being stung.

We wouldn't touch Dumont. There's been a huge emphasis on character in our recruitment last two years after being stung.

Fair enough, i wasn't actually saying it would happen, pretty sure your mob are just gonna say no to us when we try to get swallow at the end of the year. But if that does happen and he refuses to sign a new contract it might not work out well for you at the end of 2017. Obviously all of that is just speculation that means nothing.

But if he does actually want to come to us you would want something for him rather than sfa.

It's also worth noting in the Swallow vs Gumbleton dilemma is that Swallow isn't complete rubbish and has some chance of making it as a respectable AFL footballer. I rate him highly and think he can be one of the better mids in the game.

If either WA team were to lose Neale or Gaff, he'd be a great replacement I think, and can see him return home; however there is also North Melbourne where his brother plays but I don't think he is a requirement and they're much better off drafting or trading in elsewhere.
i think eagles have to go for him even if gaff stays. we are lacking one more good inside/outside mid.

31372ba36a6fab14f6abbd9ec58bf253.jpg

Yeah you could force him to play out his contract. We'll just take him for free next year when he is out of contract if you refuse to trade him like what freo will do with McCarthy

Well I guess we'll see you end of next year. If your holding hope we'll give him up this year you are going to get disappointed. Clayton and Ashcroft never give up contracted players. History shows that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back