News David Teague - Training wheels OFF

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaugey on 3AW audio ...

K
Posted here a while ago that I believed Teague could actually coach and will do a good job. Sign the man up I reckon, I'm a big fan of what he did with Adelaide's forward line and his start at the Blues has been mighty impressive.
Just sign him up now.

Teague outcoached Longmuir today. His tactics and the way he’s got the blues playing is very exciting. He’a had us competitive in every game.

Rule out Voss and Scott.

If we can’t get Clarko or someone else exceptional. Give it to Teague with a Roos type to mentor him.
If that's what it takes, sure.

Teague outcoached Longmuir today. His tactics and the way he’s got the blues playing is very exciting. He’a had us competitive in every game.

Rule out Voss and Scott.

If we can’t get Clarko or someone else exceptional. Give it to Teague with a Roos type to mentor him.
we should appoint roos as coach with teague as his mentor

Rule out Voss and Scott.

Not often I'll criticize the Great Man but.... "CHRIS JUDD ...YOU WERE WRONG!"
For me Teague has already shown me enough to get the job. Only other contender I would consider would be Ratts.

we should appoint roos as coach with teague as his mentor
That would be interesting, almost feel like Roos might influence him and shackle him to be honest. Teague has allowed Carlton to play with so much more freedom which has allowed them to look more dangerous in attack. Roos is basically the opposite and all about defence and structures first which seemed to be more in line with how Bolton was trying to get Carlton to play.

I really like what I've seen from Teague so far and clearly the players love him too. Getting more interesting by the week the Kangaroos & Carlton jobs. I doubt if experienced coaches would have done any better than these 2 guys currently in control.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach Garth!!!!

Even if he doesn’t get the job he has provided us with a bit of joy at our absolute bleakest and we are almost certainly not finishing last which counts a lot in my books

If we can keep this up through the Adelaide-WC-Collingwood run (of likely losses) and beat St Kilda after that I’d give him a chance.

The reality is the sides effort, structure and in game adjustments are as good as anything i have seen from a Carlton coach in as long as I can remember.

He truly did out coach horse today. I am not sure what more he could show.

Even in our losses, he makes game day moves that make a differnece.

I simply cannot believe how bad Bolton was.

Rule out Voss and Scott.

He doesn’t need Roos, he’s doing fine just out coached Longmire, Roos said multiple times today ‘it’s amazing in the modern game .....’ and then come out with something obvious

Alarm bells should ring imo he’s over rated

The right coach with a good support team

Last edited:
:Singing:
What about Tea-gue
It isn't fair....
He wants to lead but the Prez don't care
Can't you see
He wants the gig
But you'll just pay more than you need
WHATABOUTEEHEEAGUE.

(Or something like that)

I found the little boy waiting at the counter of the corner shop....

images (12).jpeg

Last edited:

Rule out Voss and Scott.

I'd rule out Clarko also. I think Coaches need to be hungry and not just chasing $$. If Clarko was truly Hungry and Passionate about coaching, he would have gone to another club before signing the last contract at Hawthorn. He had nothing else to prove at Hawthorn, had done everything he needed to, and now is happy to sit back and top up the club with recyclable players rather than do another full rebuild. I'm not doubting his coaching ability, just saying that the fire in the belly isn't there and do not want that mentality at the club. Teague is hungry, enthusiastic, courageous, knows the players, the culture, and has the right balance of care for the players and a no-s**t attitude. I think this is the momentum the club needs and we would be stupid to roll the dice again (Just like Ratten/Malthouse) when there are no Guarantees.

Hello Blue Baggers.
Phil Walsh sought out Teague to come to Adelaide and be his right hand in many cases.
He has elite capabilities.
The open training I went to after Walsh sadly lost his life was a bringing together of club and supporting and he held it and kept it light when it was so dark.
I’ve been on here before and said Bolton wasn’t ur man.
I pop in now to say Teague is elite. Walsh wouldn’t have sought him out otherwise.
You’ve got ur guy.
There shouldn’t be a merry go round if he’s already in your midst.
Ok cheers.
Oh yeah, don’t win too many etc draft pic lolz etc.
Oh yeah.
I’d just like to reiterate this.
He got us through one of the hardest times a club could have.
And as our forwards coach got us kicking over 100 a week.
ELITE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back