Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Toot toot chugga chugga
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg

Congrats Teaguey - I am so happy to see a Carlton player coming through and taking the reigns - we are Carlton!!
Plus I'm guessing he gets the mongrel tick of approval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wily trout

All Australian
Apr 19, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Congratulations, feels like the right choice. Assume there will be a DoC, we'll see I suppose. Hopefully unearthed the next multi premiership Carlton coach. Loved hearing the rumour last week about Crows players want him back, whether true or not, who knows. Feels right and feels good.

BlueTongue

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2009
The Void
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
TEAM 17 (Flags)
Yippee kay yay mother[censored]!!!!

Was love at first press conference for me. Calm and assured with a clear message and cheeky gleam in the eye.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't think it was a 'cheeky gleam' though his calm manner would alude to it - I think underneath that warm & friendly exterior is a steely resolve and an 'Dont F#*k around attitute' - hinted at in his 'Playing for the jumper' speech! either way - we got the right man!!!

BlueTongue

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2009
The Void
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
TEAM 17 (Flags)
Don't shoot me for coming in here lads - congrats on this news. Really feels like you guys made the right call, I'm a fan of the way Teague goes about things. Hopefully this leads to bigger and better things for you in coming seasons, the league is a lot better when you lot are up and about.
May we return to the 90K+ clashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back