Think Tank David Teague will be remembered as the best coach of 2020's

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not a prediction, it's a fantasy. A wet dream. A premature ejaculation.

You know, like when Freo thought they had a shot at the 2013 flag only to wake up with soiled sheets and a feeling of shame

you stoopid feral - where have I said anything about Teaguey - except - ''he has developed no ego" in response to someone else saying - "I like him"

now go away and shudup your face.

Their glasses dont even look alike.
They both wear glasses, very rare.
He's going to get a reality check on Thursday night when Ratten runs rings around him.
Will be an exciting games between two teams striving to play offensive (to the profane) football.

David Teague

Flags won: 0

Finals coached: 0

Maybe wait until he hits double-digit H&A wins before declaring him the coach of the decade?
That means he's just like 10 of the last 11 Essendon coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has slimmed down since that day in 08 when he bent the greatest Handbagger team in their history over.

I absolutely loved his performance in the GF AND the result!! LOL@ Geelong and I reckon he is a chance for coach of the decade - finally got a list he can work with.

I absolutely loved his performance in the GF AND the result!! LOL@ Geelong and I reckon he is a chance for coach of the decade - finally got a list he can work with.
I could coach that list to a Flag, just like I would have coached GWS to one by now.

Don’t forget the AFL have already promised the GCS to another priority pick next year, the s**t will hit the fan then.

I could coach that list to a Flag, just like I would have coached GWS to one by now.

Don’t forget the AFL have already promised the GCS to another priority pick next year, the sh*t will hit the fan then.

yeah - I doubt they get a 'priority at the top end though...still Gill is a total &*%^*&%*%* head.

View attachment 901877View attachment 901878

Not only is David a lookalike to football master coach Jurgen Klopp of Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool. David Teague masterminded Adelaide's one decent year of football in the last 20 years when he was Forwards coach where they played an exciting brand of football. Then fu**heads like RIcciuto and Don Puke insisted on deforming the players psychology with idiotic ideas such as the power stance costing them a flag. After Teague left the Camries failed to make finals, proving he was the brains behind a shirty organisation.

Teague is beginning to re engineer the only exciting football in the AFL with Carlton, once again making players like Eddie Betts and Mitch Mcgovern look like stars.

This thread isn't ageing too well. Will be lucky to survive the month of June

Remove this Banner Ad

Back