Universal Love David Teague

Remove this Banner Ad

The president who selects the coach or oversees the process has alot to answer. MLG is teflon coated. A maverick would ring Voss. At the very least most of the assistants need to be replaced.
Brad Lloyd is a key person to blame. Just a boys club, not proactive or ruthless to make the hard decision. Just wants his mates around

SPS is good enough. He showed it the last two weeks when we gave him a free role. He's a midfielder. Gets told to play lock down defence again this week with parks out, of course he looks bad. It's ******* moronic coaching.
i know he played well, in midfield against dogs 2-3 years ago and has also showed glimpses in other games where he has moved up a bit. however he really needs to show a bit more regardless of where he plays.

i know he played well, in midfield against dogs 2-3 years ago and has also showed glimpses in other games where he has moved up a bit. however he really needs to show a bit more regardless of where he plays.
Certainly does. Wouldn't be surprised if he's starting to get pissed off with it all too. He got 3 brownlow votes in his first year vs Collingwood playing in front of the ball too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i cant see how teaugue improves us any further. after bolts he played senior guys and got more wins but apart from that there hasnt really been much of an improvement. there is no recognizable game plan. no chains of play that look like it has been trained for. forwards dont lead. skills are poor. fitness levels appear to be down.

I’m not calling for his sacking but again I’ll say, why did we give a rookie coach a three year deal instead of two?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Years dont even matter anymore, any coach that gets sacked gets a 6 month pay out

The president who selects the coach or oversees the process has alot to answer. MLG is teflon coated. A maverick would ring Voss. At the very least most of the assistants need to be replaced.
Oversaw the 66game rebuild.
Only he and Judd remain in their roles since it was sold to us. They must both be accountable and go.

We are game 111 into the 66game rebuild.

In that time we have seen 2 senior coaches, 2 ceos, 2 list managers, 2 head of footy.

Time they are held accountable for their decisions.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

i cant see how teaugue improves us any further. after bolts he played senior guys and got more wins but apart from that there hasnt really been much of an improvement. there is no recognizable game plan. no chains of play that look like it has been trained for. forwards dont lead. skills are poor. fitness levels appear to be down.
Fitness, strength and conditioning. Andrew Russell has a lot to answer for.

Oversaw the 66game rebuild.
Only he and Judd remain in their roles since it was sold to us. They must both be accountable and go.

We are game 111 into the 66game rebuild.

In that time we have seen 2 senior coaches, 2 ceos, 2 list managers, 2 head of footy.

Time they are held accountable for their decisions.

They're complete idiots for saying the 66 game line about the rebuild in the first place, such baffling lines of communication from the club sometimes.

So we're doing a list purge and rebuild that's NEVER been done before by a non-expansion club as its an incredibly stupid thing to do, but somehow only 66 games to rebuild, lol. :$

How about not put us in this position in the first place..

Love the club but sometimes :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Fitness, strength and conditioning. Andrew Russell has a lot to answer for.

We made Filth look like olympians we were that poor fitness wise. Don’t seem to have body strength either. Not to mention long injury list.

What surprises me is Williams is a half back we play as a mid and sps is mid we play at half back .. I don't understand why mid game he can't switch them around - it was obvious without a true intercepting defending third tall SPS can play back he gets lost ..

What surprises me is Williams is a half back we play as a mid and sps is mid we play at half back .. I don't understand why mid game he can't switch them around - it was obvious without a true intercepting defending third tall SPS can play back he gets lost ..

It's the Carlton way mate, we draft players and play them out of position or we recruit players and play them out of position.

I hope Williams game tonight was an outlier or that's going to a loooooooot of money to spend on an average midfielder/backman.

It's the Carlton way mate, we draft players and play them out of position or we recruit players and play them out of position.

I hope Williams game tonight was an outlier or that's going to a loooooooot of money to spend on an average midfielder/backman.
It will go down as a very poor decision .. he hasn't looked fit enough at any stage - he has small cameos in games but I'd rather Lyon at Brisbane for a pack of chips as far as midfielders go .. hope I'm wrong but he will play the last 4 years of his contract from half back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back