Universal Love David Walls

Remove this Banner Ad

King Huskii

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
Walls has been a revelation to the club.

Seeing Shultz and Swiita cut teams to shreds has transformed our forward line.

Freo used to make mistakes with their first rounders but this has improved.

He has helped to compile a very strong young list. I hope he doesn't get poached however basing him in Vic is a wise move.

The new look coaching staff which Longmuir has been able to shape is also paying dividends.

I just felt like mentioning this.

When Brad Lloyd left Freo for Carlton he desperately wanted David Walls to come with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTF was the club thinking putting that GC dude in charge, we are so ******* lucky Walls stuck fat through that

We’re pretty good everywhere now. Drafting, trading, S&C, assistant coaches, development, whatever Bob Murphy does. The people running the joint are doing a great job.
What Bob Murphy does is make communication within the club easy and constructive.

Massive recruitment.

Add the following comments, David Walls follows the KISS principle Keep It Simple Stupid and makes no brainer decisions. Love a guy who is humble and doesn't fall in love with own reflection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF was the club thinking putting that GC dude in charge, we are so ******* lucky Walls stuck fat through that
Yeah i found it strange that we would sign the GC list manager to replace Lloyd.

What happened to the rowing coach we signed from Canada that worked out well. Did he get another gig in the AFL.

About time David had a run the ruck…

Speaking of Robert, was just googling David to see what he looked like and this photo of Robert came up. He's looking a lot older these days... and this photo is from 2019.

e006f4b0811006980ef98439f3f5c80cc063d84d

The club got a lot of stick and ridicule over the last few years for having our chief recruiter (Walls) based in Melbourne.

No one’s laughing now

I remember that. Freo have talent scouts all over Australia. It doesn't matter if he is based in Victoria. Probably helps with him being able to see his friends and family. He has stayed with Freo and I'm absolutely loving who he target's in the draft because he and his team do their homework.

The club got a lot of stick and ridicule over the last few years for having our chief recruiter (Walls) based in Melbourne.

No one’s laughing now
50% of players drafted and 55% of AFL teams are from Victoria and for me makes a lot of sense for the recruiting manager to based there.

Out of the VFL we drafted Ryan, Switta and Shultz as late picks.

From the TAC competition we drafted Serong, Brayshaw, Cerra, Young, Darcy, Sturt, Tucker, Meek, and Langdon.

Based the recruiting manager where most of action happens makes alot of sense to me.

50% of players drafted and 55% of AFL teams are from Victoria and for me makes a lot of sense for the recruiting manager to based there.

Out of the VFL we drafted Ryan, Switta and Shultz as late picks.

From the TAC competition we drafted Serong, Brayshaw, Cerra, Young, Darcy, Sturt, Tucker, Meek, and Langdon.

Based the recruiting manager where most of action happens makes alot of sense to me.
While I agree, the flip side of this is the go home factor ala Cerra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back