Universal Love David Walls

Remove this Banner Ad

We literally have too many players. How can you possibly have 6 go out, beating Geelong at home, and have a stronger side. But seriously, some of the picks and trades we have done are incredible. Nothing better than the Brodie trade. No doubt, in line with the thread, Walls has been brilliant. A big shout out needs to go to Peter Bell too, who never takes credit but makes hard decisions and he is a leader that people want to follow.

Good call, I like the topic, and nice to give someone credit for the on field performances we are watching, that would normally go unnoticed by most.

We literally have too many players. How can you possibly have 6 go out, beating Geelong at home, and have a stronger side. But seriously, some of the picks and trades we have done are incredible. Nothing better than the Brodie trade. No doubt, in line with the thread, Walls has been brilliant. A big shout out needs to go to Peter Bell too, who never takes credit but makes hard decisions and he is a leader that people want to follow.

Good call, I like the topic, and nice to give someone credit for the on field performances we are watching, that would normally go unnoticed by most.

Thank you

Haze is a complete bell end. Walls is Freo

Attachments

• 03FF144D-3C6C-40D9-B446-9DD1729C030E.jpeg
    03FF144D-3C6C-40D9-B446-9DD1729C030E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81

Frigate, that’s about as a nailed post as there ever was.

I will add, we had weaknesses and holes all over the place, for a looong time. Now we have depth coming out out ying yang…. I remember watching an interview on trade day with the team, the homework that went in, the chats that were had over a coffee with prospective talent, the redundancy plan of a pick if it was swooped ahead of us, it just came across so professional.

We are truly indebted to Walls and the management putting their faith in what’s obviously a Clarkson equal as far as talent scouts go.

Still think I’m dreaming… May it long continue! 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Back