Retired David Zaharakis [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely north take a look at him. Hes better than polec or Jed Anderson
Not exactly a glowing endorsement if it were true, which it isn’t with Jed at least.

At the current rate, one isn’t best 22 and the other is on the fringe of our developing midfield/best 22. I love Jed, but unless he reinvents himself as a pressure forward over the next 2 years, his average skills won’t allow him to take away midfield minutes from Thomas/Cunnington/Powell/Phillips/Horne/Lazzaro/Taylor .

David has had a very good and mostly proud career, but the game is past him now.

Not exactly a glowing endorsement if it were true, which it isn’t with Jed at least.

At the current rate, one isn’t best 22 and the other is on the fringe of our developing midfield/best 22. I love Jed, but unless he reinvents himself as a pressure forward over the next 2 years, his average skills won’t allow him to take away midfield minutes from Thomas/Cunnington/Powell/Phillips/Horne/Lazzaro/Taylor .

David has had a very good and mostly proud career, but the game is past him now.

Oooh unexpected nibble, thanks m7

Would be a terrible move, injuries aside he hasn’t played a good game of footy for over two years.

That's just hyperbole. He actually played a few good games last year with 3+ goals. In fact i'm pretty sure he had a 10 vote AFLCA game last year.
I wouldn't pick him up either as his form doesn't warrant it but I'm sure he could still have some moments on a half forward flank.

That's just hyperbole. He actually played a few good games last year with 3+ goals. In fact i'm pretty sure he had a 10 vote AFLCA game last year.
I wouldn't pick him up either as his form doesn't warrant it but I'm sure he could still have some moments on a half forward flank.

Good games against North and Gold Coast don’t count…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back