Davis Cup 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually happy with the result as Nick needs a rest, don't want him playing yet another 2 5 setters before the end of the season.

As much as he's a tool we need to get Tomic back and playing well. His Davis Cup record is outstanding.

Good effort but it's hard to beat Goffin on clay, he is a top player. That's why, I don't understand the Millman selection, they should've picked Kokkinakis and try to win at least 2 single matches.

Should have been Millman OR Thompson and Kokkiankis. Koke may have been smashed, but he'd go down swinging, and you never know.

Should have been Millman OR Thompson and Kokkiankis. Koke may have been smashed, but he'd go down swinging, and you never know.

Yep, I don't think we should've picked both. But I don't know the reasoning behind the team selection. Too bad, Tomic doesnt care about tennis and clay isnt his best surface.

Yep, I don't think we should've picked both. But I don't know the reasoning behind the team selection. Too bad, Tomic doesnt care about tennis and clay isnt his best surface.

It isn't his best surface, but surely he's a better gamble than Millman though. At least Tomic has an elite Davis Cup record.

Is Tomic's Davis Cup record based mostly on World Group ties or the regional ties from our wilderness days?

Both isn't it? Could be wrong there.

Surely he's a better bet than playing Millman...

Yeah he tries yay....pity trying isn't winning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should never represent Australia in any form of Tennis ever again. EVER.......

Bernard Tomic (Aus ) NO
Bernard Tomic (Emb) YES........

If the alternative is Millman I'd rather Tomic

Tomic isn't an option anymore.
He's gonski.....

Cant wait till he spends all his money, a la The Scud.....
He'll be broke by the time he is 30, and become a bigger laughing stock than he is now (hardly possible though).

Then go Kokkinakis. He's a better gamble than Millman who is just the definition of average

Remove this Banner Ad

Back