Davis Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

The Davis Cup is on right now.

And no one gives a toss.

We are out. Came 2nd in our group.

Watched Australia's matches (up until Millman lost, then we were out). Popryin was rather ordinary. De Minaur looked rather flat but again tried his arse off. Millman probably should of just gone home early. Out of form as well.

The move to Abu Dhabi will officially kill this comp off.

Only managed to see one match. Didn't even realise it was on until I stumbled across it while was channel surfing.

If you wanted a model for how to ruin something this would be it.

It's disappointing. seems like Davis Cup is pretty much over. It's not the same anymore
Yep. Players have become individualised. Doesn’t help with Djokovic is promoting/endorsing the UAE deal. Void of all atmosphere. The romance of having Australia play in Kooyong or Kings Park Gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just watching the NBA on Kayo. Seems that the "meeting in the US" that prevented Kyrgios from being available for this tie was having courtside tickets at the Lakers/Warriors game

Haha. Expect anything different? Does Lleyton really want him on the team anyway?

Glad the Aussies got the win, only watched Kokk's first match. I just can't help but be reminded how the ITF has ruined this competition

Was just watching the NBA on Kayo. Seems that the "meeting in the US" that prevented Kyrgios from being available for this tie was having courtside tickets at the Lakers/Warriors game
Priorities.

But he always talks about playing in a team environment.

I don't think Hewitt would've picked Nick anyway, he is unreliable

If Krygios was such a team player he would be playing for Austalia, maybe he'll turn up for the next tie if the Lakers are not playing. wonder if he has been training anywhere in preparation for IW and Miami.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back