Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Sensational haul for the Hawks especially based on needs. Midfield rebuild complete. GWS could field 2 quality AFL midfields moving forward with those additions.

i just put together the dream scenerio for us, i dont know if it will eventuate, theres plenty of other options we could go for though, imagine getting Erasmus and Goater? :thumbsu:

Rucks

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Rucks: imo the ruck division is really shallow, i can see approximately 4 candidates

1. Toby Conway 204cm 90kg - Geelong Falcons big man, similar build and style to Ben McEvoy as someone else pointed out which i agree with, very strong in the ruck and around the ground which i like to see from rucks, easily the best Ruck option in the draft pool, his Academy game was ok, he gave away a few free kicks in the centre when he got the opportunity but his play in general was the most impressive of the 3 rucks imo.

2. Mac Andrew 200cm 70kg - Dandenong Stingrays, plays back up to Conway in the Vic Country set up and also plays forward, similar to Mabior Chol, people are excited by his potential athletic advantage he could bring, but he is still raw and not the complete package yet, he has been hyped up a lot and is unlikely to get to the Demons post pick 20 as their NGA, had a great burst of impact in the Academy game V Geelong which got people hyped about his potential.

3. Dante Visentini 201cm 88kg - Sandringham Dragons, at the start of the year was struggling to get game time behind Jacob Edwards and Max Heath, but after the mid season draft started to show some talent and ability to play ruck at a decent level.

4. Luke Elphinstone 202cm 87kg - Tasmania Devils, very raw project ruck i noticed in a couple of games, very skinny kid who has a bit of talent and could be a rookie selection if a team is looking for a project ruck?

Eastcoasteagle

Premiership Player
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Phantom Draft - 23rd August 2021

1. Collingwood - Nick Daicos (bid)
2. Western - Sam Darcy (bid)
3. North Melb - Jason Horne-Francis
4. GWS - Finn Callaghan
5. Gold Coast - Josh Gibcus
6. Adelaide - Matthew Roberts
7. Hawthorn - Neil Erasmus
8. Carlton - Ben Hobbs
9. Richmond - Josh Sinn
10. Fremantle - Jye Amiss
11. StKilda - Josh Ward
12. WCE - Jacob Van Rooyen
13. Essendon - Josh Rachele
14. GWS - Tyler Sonsie
15. GWS - Josh Fahey (bid)
16. Sydney - Matthew Johnson
17. Brisbane - Mac Andrew
18. Richmond - Ned Long
19. Port Adel - Arlo Draper
20. Brisbane - Jack Williams
21. Gold Coast - Darcy Wilmot
22. North Melb - Joshua Browne
23. Hawthorn - Josh Goater
24. Gold Coast - Campbell Chesser
25. Adelaide - Hugh Jackson
26. Hawthorn - Mitch Knevitt
27. Carlton - Connor MacDonald
28. Richmond - Charlie Molan
29. Fremantle - Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera
30. Richmond - Sam Banks
We need young midfielders bad, the cupboard is bare. Swap JVR for Johnson.

Tiers

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
updated a little, added Aleer, Uwland and Motlop

Elite Tier: Horne, Daicos, Darcy (Callaghan) Ranges:1-3 (4th)

Top Tier: Erasmus, Goater, Hobbs, Fahey, Johnson, Roberts (Sinn, Rachele, Ward, Long) Ranges:5-10 (11-14) for me there seems to be a clear top 10 from my PoV atm

2nd Tier: Amiss, Van Rooyen, J.Browne, Knevitt, Sonsie, MacDonald, Conway, Draper, Jackson, Wanganeen-Milera, Gibcus, Soligo, Chesser, Banks, Molan, Wilmot, Andrew, Aleer(Clarke, T.Brown, Curtis, Williams, J.Burgoyne, C.Hamilton, Owens, Uwland, Motlop) Ranges:15-32 (33-41)

players i like that are possible late picks (Beecken, Linke, Whitelum, Ferres, Willis, Lohmann, Morrison, H.Hamilton, Dib, Rossimel, Rankin, Visentini, Windhager, Dittmar, Sheldrick, Stretch, Chipper, J.Young, T.Murray)

KPPs

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
ok so i did a preview of the ruck talent i think could be draftable in 2021, now i have a look at the KPP Talent that i think is draftable, its also a shallow list with a few raw players who are more based on potential than proven talent.

Sam Darcy 204cm 75kg? - KPD/KPF - has had a couple of dominant games for Oakleigh as a CHB, his aerial game is high quality and is competitive when the ball hits the ground also, very athletic big man in the style of one of the King Twins in stature and athleticism, has dominated school footy in Melbourne averaging 5 goals a game, kicked 6 goals in a Vic Metro Trial game and 2 in the challenge game, likely to go top 2-3 in the draft

Josh Gibcus 195cm 84kg - KPD - i have him more as a 2nd rounder, but some have him going first round, even potentially top 5, from what i have seen he seems like a decent interceptor and defends tall forwards, some clubs are very keen on getting a tall defender and may reach for needs and the hype surrounding him has boosted his value potentially.

Jye Amiss 195cm 83kg - KPF - has jumped up draft boards recently thanks to his goal kicking, on the verge of kicking 50 goals+ in the WAFL Colts, long reach, relatively quick on a lead, stay at home forward, accurate kick at goal, any club looking for a number 1 forward might be looking at Amiss to play that role in the AFL in the next couple years.

Jacob Van Rooyen 194cm 88kg - KPF/KPD - athletic endurance leading forward who can also play defence if needed, Naughton type tall that flies for his marks was valued highly at the start of the year and has dropped back into the pack, could be a value pick up late in the first round.

Jack Williams 195cm 91kg - KPF/KPD - strong bodied tall forw who has also had games as a defender in previous years, Hawkins style forward, relying on strength over athleticism.

Leek Aleer 196cm 84kg - KPD - intercept tall defender in the style of a Aliir Aliir or a Jeremy McGovern, flies for his marks and has good timing in his leap, also a good spoil of the ball and competent disposal out of defence, one of the better mature age prospects as a 20 year old?.

Oscar Morrison 193cm 86kg - KPD - has played as a tall defender for Geelong and Vic Country and has had some eye catching games

Rhett Bazzo 195cm 81kg - KPD - a player that has dropped away as a potential prospect, but still has some value especially for teams looking for a tall defender mid-late draft?

Caleb Lewis 196cm 86kg - KPD - Sandringham tall defender, could be a roughie late in the draft, from a strong Sandringham team

Jack Rossimel 193cm 89kg - KPF - Northern Knights tall forward, has looked skillful and leads strong, could be a late option at the draft

Jacob Young 196cm 78kg - KPF - Tasmanian tall forw, another with a chance to be drafted, good lead and good competitive streak

Toby Murray 198cm 80kg - KPF - Murray Bushrangers tall forw, a lot of raw potential and is another draft possible

Josh Rentsch 197cm 100kg - KPF - GWV tall forw, saw him in 2019, has not developed as much as i was hoping, but is a strongly built tall forw in the Hawkins style, could get a chance late/rookie?

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Phantom Draft - 23rd August 2021

1. Collingwood - Nick Daicos (bid)
2. Western - Sam Darcy (bid)
3. North Melb - Jason Horne-Francis
4. GWS - Finn Callaghan
5. Gold Coast - Josh Gibcus
6. Adelaide - Matthew Roberts
7. Hawthorn - Neil Erasmus
8. Carlton - Ben Hobbs
9. Richmond - Josh Sinn
10. Fremantle - Jye Amiss
11. StKilda - Josh Ward
12. WCE - Jacob Van Rooyen
13. Essendon - Josh Rachele
14. GWS - Tyler Sonsie
15. GWS - Josh Fahey (bid)
16. Sydney - Matthew Johnson
17. Brisbane - Mac Andrew
18. Richmond - Ned Long
19. Port Adel - Arlo Draper
20. Brisbane - Jack Williams
21. Gold Coast - Darcy Wilmot
22. North Melb - Joshua Browne
23. Hawthorn - Josh Goater
24. Gold Coast - Campbell Chesser
25. Adelaide - Hugh Jackson
26. Hawthorn - Mitch Knevitt
27. Carlton - Connor MacDonald
28. Richmond - Charlie Molan
29. Fremantle - Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera
30. Richmond - Sam Banks
If the eagles take a KPP with their first pick there'll be riots in the streets ,boody awful start to the draft
Having said that with our drafting history there'll probably be riots in the streets

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

WA V SA Half Time thoughts

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
WA V SA Half Time (36-17)

WA have dominated in general, they have the better midfield, better ruck and better talls around the ground

WA Best so far:
Dittmar - physical beast of a midfielder, putting Horne-Francis to shame, great game and is definitely boosting his draft stocks (1 goal)
Johnson - sublime foot skills and has been the catalyst of many quality forward entries for WA
Amiss - the best leading forward on the ground and capped it off with a special goal from the boundary on the run 40m out, reminds me of a couple of years ago when Ky Pickett and Elijah Hollands kicked similar goals (2 goals)
Tunstill - throws himself in the contest and has used the footy particularly well, have heard about him, but this is the first time ive seen him in a full game and he has been a pleasant surprise
Van Rooyen - has a few intercept marks and good spoils, dominating off of half back and looking really good, will boost his draft stocks as well imo
Chipper - last minute call up and has been good off half back and wing for WA, linked well with important gathers and linking with team mates
Bazzo - intercept/spoiling playing pretty well for WA so far
Hagan - also showing a lot for a 2022 draft kid, tough little bugger

a few others playing well so far, Benning, Regan and Browne (Sheldrick, Warner, South, Woewodin, Motlop and Hough doing ok)

SA Best so far:
Roberts - had a huge 2nd quarter and provided a lot of rebound from defence and through the mid, even kicked a goal for SA
Wanganeen-Milera - skillful winger, has huge impact per poss and always performs in big games it seems
Horne-Francis - has bursts of class here and there, but needs to get in the play more often
Burgoyne - is a good link up player, but isnt very penetrating or hurt the opposition by foot enough
Ferres - providing a target off of half forw and giving SA a focal point to work through

a few other players playing well (Liddy, Draper, Owens, Beecken)

Last edited:
WA - SA Game Full Time thoughts

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
WA - SA Game Full Time, WA win convincingly, they had the better midfield group, they had the better ruck, they had the better KPP group and they had the better depth of talent, SA had very few good players that were key position height Ferres and maybe Lukac, so WA talls dominated.

WA Best:
13 - Matthew Johnson, highly skilled performance, he isnt fast in movement, but he makes good decisions and hit targets for the most part, really stamped himself on the game today
13 - Kade Dittmar, probably the best inside midfielder on the ground, showed up Horne-Francis in the middle and was clean with poss around the ground, very impressive game, major reason WA had so much drive from clearances
12 - Josh Browne, really put his body on the line and playing a tough inside/outside brand of football, all game won the hard ball feeding runners
10 - Jacob Van Rooyen, intercepting with ease, spoiling and generally making it impossible for SA to get forward momentum, his rebound was decent too and showed his athletic qualities that can be used forward or back
10 - Jed Hagan, the underager really played a tough brand of footy, playing mostly on the flanks he created a lot of drive from defence
9 - James Tunstill, had a great first half where he was a part of that dominant midfield, similar to Browne in physique and play style, i liked what i saw from him in the mid
8 - Jye Amiss, the dominant forward of the game, kicked 2 goals passed it off a few times to team mates, if he was more selfish + accurate couldve ended up with 5 or so, loved his leads up the ground and a great snap from the boundary approx 40m out on the run
8 - Rhett Bazzo, another dominant big man in defence, showed good aerial skills and nearly kicked a goal floating forward
8 - Ethan Regan, another competitive big man, WCE might have an NGA finally, plays more like a kpp sized midfielder who can also play KPP, so a lot of raw potential.
7 - Max Chipper, last minute call up and played a steady half back flanker style of game, solid disposal, good under pressure
7 - Jack Williams, struggled a bit as a forward, finally kicking a goal after missing from 30m straight in front after Amiss set him up, but i thought as a ruck and defender he had a bit more influence and did some nice things, but i still think he lacks athleticism like the Boyds/Pattons ect of the past

i also think Benning is a good player for Frem NGA, very athletic and exciting type, Motlop looks good as a crumbing and potentially pressure forward, Hough was a bit selfish and tried to kick goals from range rather than set up team mates, the opposite to Amiss, but was dangerous and dangerous forwards are money, Sheldrick could be a good fringe player at AFL level, Woewodin, South and Warner showed a little bit of talent and could be late pick ups, South got talked up a bit by the commentators, but he was basically rucking against someone who seemed to really struggle at the level.

SA Best:
11 - Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera, very classy skillful winger, has impressed me now half a dozen times in big games, he just keeps producing in big games, will be an absolute bargain come draft time
9 - Jason Horne-Francis, in the midfield he had little influence, it was when he went forward he came into the game a bit more, has plateaued this year, i keep wanting to see him dominate and im constantly disappointed, he does show some bursts of potential with strong marks or strong tackles ect, but struggles to put 4 quarters together consistently from the approx 10 games ive seen.
8 - Morgan Ferres, provided a much needed link going forward for SA, i just wish he had played more inside 50 and was a goal kicking target because SA were not dangerous going forward, he presented well all game and then tried to play back in the last quarter where he looked a bit lost
8 - Cooper Beecken, played a pretty solid game, even though Becker got more poss, he would turn it over or put it in a bad place for a team mate and i couldnt give him credit for it, whereas Beecken was more clean and solid with poss imo
8 - Matthew Roberts, had a great 2nd quarter where SA got some momentum and kicked a couple of goals, ended up kicking a goal and having a decent game even though he played half back, half forward and a few midfield contests, rather than just playing inside mid for most of the game.
7 - Jase Burgoyne, got a lot of poss, but most of them were dinky 15m passes sideways or backwards that didnt generate run or better avenues to attack
7 - Mani Liddy, the overager was one of few centre clearance winning inside mids for SA, but he lacks a fair bit of draft potential imo, had a good game for the team though, they would have been embarrassed without him
7 - Lewis Rayson, tried hard all day with the ball in his zone a lot because of the WA midfield dominance, provided run and carry, but not the greatest showing for him

i also think Draper had some good moments in mid and forward, kicked a goal and looked decent, Owens had some good moments off of half back, Becker was SA's best tall defender, but he only really fed on the few poor WA inside 50's and was not the best decision maker or disposer of the footy, Lister also had a good game and fed on loose ball in the back half, but im not sure those qualities are what recruiters are looking for?, a few big names in Hugh Jackson, Blayne O'Loughlin, Hugh Stagg, Isaac Birt, Lucas Cooke, Isaiah Dudley and their Ruck had very little positive influence on the game.

Last edited:

burner1

Premiership Player
Nov 3, 2005
victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawks
ok so i did a preview of the ruck talent i think could be draftable in 2021, now i have a look at the KPP Talent that i think is draftable, its also a shallow list with a few raw players who are more based on potential than proven talent.

Sam Darcy 204cm 75kg? - KPD/KPF - has had a couple of dominant games for Oakleigh as a CHB, his aerial game is high quality and is competitive when the ball hits the ground also, very athletic big man in the style of one of the King Twins in stature and athleticism, has dominated school footy in Melbourne averaging 5 goals a game, kicked 6 goals in a Vic Metro Trial game and 2 in the challenge game, likely to go top 2-3 in the draft

Josh Gibcus 195cm 84kg - KPD - i have him more as a 2nd rounder, but some have him going first round, even potentially top 5, from what i have seen he seems like a decent interceptor and defends tall forwards, some clubs are very keen on getting a tall defender and may reach for needs and the hype surrounding him has boosted his value potentially.

Jye Amiss 195cm 83kg - KPF - has jumped up draft boards recently thanks to his goal kicking, on the verge of kicking 50 goals+ in the WAFL Colts, long reach, relatively quick on a lead, stay at home forward, accurate kick at goal, any club looking for a number 1 forward might be looking at Amiss to play that role in the AFL in the next couple years.

Jacob Van Rooyen 194cm 88kg - KPF/KPD - athletic endurance leading forward who can also play defence if needed, Naughton type tall that flies for his marks was valued highly at the start of the year and has dropped back into the pack, could be a value pick up late in the first round.

Jack Williams 195cm 91kg - KPF/KPD - strong bodied tall forw who has also had games as a defender in previous years, Hawkins style forward, relying on strength over athleticism.

Leek Aleer 196cm 84kg - KPD - intercept tall defender in the style of a Aliir Aliir or a Jeremy McGovern, flies for his marks and has good timing in his leap, also a good spoil of the ball and competent disposal out of defence, one of the better mature age prospects as a 20 year old?.

Oscar Morrison 193cm 86kg - KPD - has played as a tall defender for Geelong and Vic Country and has had some eye catching games

Rhett Bazzo 195cm 81kg - KPD - a player that has dropped away as a potential prospect, but still has some value especially for teams looking for a tall defender mid-late draft?

Caleb Lewis 196cm 86kg - KPD - Sandringham tall defender, could be a roughie late in the draft, from a strong Sandringham team

Jack Rossimel 193cm 89kg - KPF - Northern Knights tall forward, has looked skillful and leads strong, could be a late option at the draft

Jacob Young 196cm 78kg - KPF - Tasmanian tall forw, another with a chance to be drafted, good lead and good competitive streak

Toby Murray 198cm 80kg - KPF - Murray Bushrangers tall forw, a lot of raw potential and is another draft possible

Josh Rentsch 197cm 100kg - KPF - GWV tall forw, saw him in 2019, has not developed as much as i was hoping, but is a strongly built tall forw in the Hawkins style, could get a chance late/rookie?
Does Van Rooyen recent game change any of the views? Seems a good size, athletic and good overhead. Outside gibcus and Darcy who is a better kpd prospect (especially for a bigger bodied defender to pair with DGB)?

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Does Van Rooyen recent game change any of the views? Seems a good size, athletic and good overhead. Outside gibcus and Darcy who is a better kpd prospect (especially for a bigger bodied defender to pair with DGB)?

Van Rooyen and Amiss solidified their first round prospects from my PoV, its up to club needs and where they rate them as to where they go, a club could reach for a KPP with a top 10 pick, happens every year.

Darcy is even more impressive imo, which is why he is considered in the top 3 picks

imo and it differs to some, i would have 1. Darcy as best KPP, he can play equally as good in defence or forward, then 2. Amiss who has so much scope as a forward, really exciting prospect and then 3. Van Rooyen, again really good at either end of the ground, then a little behind 4. Gibcus who can play a negating role and intercept every now and then as a KPD only, then theres a bunch of guys after this group Jack Williams, Aleer, Bazzo and the 2 NGA guys look pretty good too in Regan(WCE) and Benning (Frem) oh and Oscar Morrison is another i like in this group.

i have had this order for some time(except Aleer, Regan and Benning who i didnt know as much about), but i understand the hype on Gibcus means he is likely to go early even if i disagree with it.

Last edited:

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Hi Davo i keep seeing the name Kade Dittmar pop up. Where does he look like being taken?

prior to the champs game i wouldve said mid draft (2nd or 3rd round), but now he might bolt a little up the draft order, i would estimate 15-30 but i would have to think on it some more when i update my rankings later.

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
Van Rooyen and Amiss solidified their first round prospects from my PoV, its up to club needs and where they rate them as to where they go, a club could reach for a KPP with a top 10 pick, happens every year.

Darcy is even more impressive imo, which is why he is considered in the top 3 picks

imo and it differs to some, i would have 1. Darcy as best KPP, he can play equally as good in defence or forward, then 2. Amiss who has so much scope as a forward, really exciting prospect and then 3. Van Rooyen, again really good at either end of the ground, then a little behind 4. Gibcus who can play a negating role and intercept every now and then as a KPD only, then theres a bunch of guys after this group Jack Williams, Aleer, Bazzo and the 2 NGA guys look pretty good too in Regan(WCE) and Benning (Frem) oh and Oscar Morrison is another i like in this group.

i have had this order for some time(except Aleer, Regan and Benning who i didnt know as much about), but i understand the hype on Gibcus means he is likely to go early even if i disagree with it.
Mac Andrew 😮

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Andrew is getting talked about as a top 5 pick I’m guessing more likely the Suns who need a talented ruckman

Mac Andrew is a good athletic ruck option and along with Toby Conway are the only top end rucks in this draft, there are a few other rucks who could get drafted like Visentini, South? and other raw rucks who might get a rookie spot ect, Mac Andrew has great elevation on his leap, can win a clearance and can be an option rolling forward, but he is a little inconsistent in games, imo he is likely to be picked somewhere from pick 11-20 unless a club reaches for him?

i have a different view to most as i think Toby Conway is the best ruck in the pool, but he is more likely to go after pick 20 because a club doesnt need to reach for him to take away from another clubs academy(NGA), also people are hoping Mac Andrew's potential is reached based on his potential athletic abilities, which is why some who value potential a bit too much hype him up a lot, also im hoping my club takes Conway because i think he is being under valued a bit and we need Rucks as 3/4 of our rucks are well over 30.(McEvoy 32, Ceglar 31 start of next year and Brooksby 31, 32 at start of next year if he stays on list)

September Top 30

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
September Top 30, a few changes, i no longer think Horne-Francis is the best player in the draft pool, over a bunch of games he has not shown the quality i was hoping for and so i have dropped him down a little and even dropped him a tier from elite to just outside of elite, a few players from SA and WA got a bump, a few dropped a little.

1. Nick Daicos
2. Sam Darcy
3. Finn Callaghan
4. Jason Horne-Francis
5. Ben Hobbs
6. Neil Erasmus
7. Josh Fahey
8. Matthew Johnson
9. Josh Goater
10. Matthew Roberts
11. Jye Amiss
12. Josh Ward
13. Josh Sinn
14, Josh Rachele
15. Ned Long
16. Jacob Van Rooyen
17. Mitch Knevitt
18. Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera
19. Campbell Chesser
20. Josh Gibcus
21. Toby Conway
22. Mac Andrew
23. Kade Dittmar
24. Connor MacDonald
25. Josh Browne
26. Tyler Sonsie
27. Arlo Draper
28. Sam Banks
29. Darcy Wilmot
30. Tom Brown

others i would like to mention, NGA prospects who are just outside of the top 30, Regan(WCE), Benning(Freo), Owens + Windhager (StKilda) and a few others not aligned to clubs, Morgan Ferres, Cooper Beecken, Rhett Bazzo, James Tunstill, Jake Soligo, Hugh Jackson, Charlie Molan, Judson Clarke and Paul Curtis

Last edited:

Big_Newon

Senior List
Jul 12, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
September Top 30, a few changes, i no longer think Horne-Francis is the best player in the draft pool, over a bunch of games he has not shown the quality i was hoping for and so i have dropped him down a little and even dropped him a tier from elite to just outside of elite, a few players from SA and WA got a bump, a few dropped a little.

1. Nick Daicos
2. Sam Darcy
3. Finn Callaghan
4. Jason Horne-Francis
5. Ben Hobbs
6. Neil Erasmus
7. Josh Fahey
8. Matthew Johnson
9. Josh Goater
10. Matthew Roberts
11. Jye Amiss
12. Josh Ward
13. Josh Sinn
14, Josh Rachele
15. Ned Long
16. Jacob Van Rooyen
17. Mitch Knevitt
19. Campbell Chesser
20. Josh Gibcus
21. Toby Conway
22. Mac Andrew
23. Kade Dittmar
24. Connor MacDonald
25. Josh Browne
26. Tyler Sonsie
27. Arlo Draper
28. Sam Banks
29. Darcy Wilmot
30. Tom Brown

others i would like to mention, NGA prospects who are just outside of the top 30, Regan(WCE), Benning(Freo), Owens + Windhager (StKilda) and a few others not aligned to clubs, Morgan Ferres, Cooper Beecken, Rhett Bazzo, James Tunstill, Jake Soligo, Hugh Jackson, Charlie Molan, Judson Clarke and Paul Curtis
When's the september phantom coming out?

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW

1. Nick Daicos
2. Sam Darcy
3. Finn Callaghan
4. Jason Horne-Francis
5. Ben Hobbs
6. Neil Erasmus
7. Josh Fahey
8. Matthew Johnson
9. Josh Goater
10. Matthew Roberts
11. Jye Amiss
12. Josh Ward
13. Josh Sinn
14, Josh Rachele
15. Ned Long
16. Jacob Van Rooyen
17. Mitch Knevitt
19. Campbell Chesser
20. Josh Gibcus
21. Toby Conway
22. Mac Andrew
23. Kade Dittmar
24. Connor MacDonald
25. Josh Browne
26. Tyler Sonsie
27. Arlo Draper
28. Sam Banks
29. Darcy Wilmot
30. Tom Brown

Did you go back and watch any footage between now and your last rankings? If so which games?

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Did you go back and watch any footage between now and your last rankings? If so which games?

i have been thinking about where Jason Horne-Francis should go in the draft for the last 2 months or more with a critical view, the recent South Adelaide and SA V WA game confirmed my suspicions that he doesnt dominate in the midfield as a team using pick 1 would want, i had some concerns in the Geelong game and a few South Adelaide games i had seen earlier this year and even dropped him from pick 1 in my rankings on July 3rd, my concerns are his lack of productivity and that cant be trained or fixed, players are either productive or they arent, so thats a minor red flag and when i look for elite players, i hope they have no red flags, my last rankings my mindset was i will give JHF a chance to impress, but i was on the verge of dropping him a couple of spots, if you need to know.

Back