Universal Love Davros Exterminated

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish that all uncontracted coaches got the axe, we need to start fresh around Bucks. Maybe too much change would have been seen as stressful ? But still it need to happen. All I can think of is we couldn't poach anyone better.

Looks like the "keyboard warriors" got it right with Davoren in year 1.

Pity the coach didn't use his position to have him removed long ago.

Keeping Harvey, Sanderson, Lockyer and I assume Gotch is not going as far as I would like in terms of blood letting.

Harvey and Lockyer should have been moved on at least.

So far not looking as promising as I hoped for.

Last edited:
I'm confused.
If the wool was pulled over our eyes and we knew it was- what would the point be of pullng the wool over our eyes?
even more so if we knew they were going to pull the wool over our eyes before they did it, then why would they bother? Oh never mind......
I'm glad I joined this forum. You get to see the world in a whole new way.
I think its a city thing

At least if Sir Davros got iced they must be doing something right in this review.

Don't let the fact a few numbskulls were retained spoil your joy, at least for today.

You watch Aish and Broomy magically bulk up now ( Thanks Hirdy ;) )
WHE ever since Daverneran left:
lou-ferrigno-training.jpg

I don't see the point of dancing on the grave of a bloke who has just lost his job? o_O

Fitness director would have to be a pretty thankless role ... it's one of those that people outside only notice when things go wrong.

Thanks for your service Davoren, hope you find something better.

Meanwhile at Collingwood we move on ...

Does this mean that Aish, Broomy, and WHE will finally learn what a barbell back squat is?

With Davoren in charge, the CFC skipped leg day. :D

He can now go back to coaching spaghetti-leg endurance athletes with a standing vertical leap of 3 inches.

I don't see the point of dancing on the grave of a bloke who has just lost his job? o_O

Fitness director would have to be a pretty thankless role ... it's one of those that people outside only notice when things go wrong.

Because he should never have been in the job in the first place.
iAVhmh.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with our fitness this year - our oft injured were injured the rest as plain bad luck.

Just another scapegoat under Kim Jong Il

My current job is also thankless in that way 76 so when you put it like that, I can sympathize.

Having said that, how obvious was it that we were NQR in the strength and conditioning stakes? I wouldn't be surprised if the club's review uncovered that we were miles behind the best.

Does this mean that Aish, Broomy, and WHE will finally learn what a barbell back squat is?

He can now go back to coaching spaghetti-leg endurance athletes with a standing vertical leap of 3 inches.
Other than Grundy's tackle on Brown I can't remember the last time we held a tackle

Lol, it's like we all know exactly what he did day to day at Collingwood

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The blokes been sacked after most on here called for his head for years? Seems to me the masses might have been ahead of the game and club on this one. It actually pisses me off that some are sympathising with this outcome.

Get me in there.. I'll teach the buggers to bench press 200 f kilos mate.

Davoren gone seems a popular choice. Wonder if the players orchestrated this, or the coach, or Walsh. Our fitness base seemed good for most of this year, and you cant blame davoren for ankle and knee injuries, though our strength and power / explosiveness around the ground has fallen behind the rest of the competition. Was this Bill's fault, or simply the players we recruited with lower physical capability ceilings? Greenwood, Pendles & Sidey will never be quick, Faz will never have a big tank, and Broomhead, Steele, Hoskin-Elliott, Shaz and Aish never look like becoming enforcers. Next year will be interesting to see what comes of all this.

Last edited:
The blokes been sacked after most on here called for his head for years? Seems to me the masses might have been ahead of the game and club on this one. It actually pisses me off that some are sympathising with this outcome.
I don't disagree with the decision and I've called for his sacking many many times so i'm probably a hypocrite but actually celebrating his sacking is a bit unpalatable imo. The guy is probably a good bloke and out there doing his best.

I don't disagree with the decision and I've called for his sacking many many times so i'm probably a hypocrite but actually celebrating his sacking is a bit unpalatable imo. The guy is probably a good bloke and out there doing his best.

IMO, it's a shame you feel that it's unpalatable, but it's a fact of life that people that underperform lose their jobs. Or at least it should be!

This was a no brainer of a decision that needed to be made years ago so no celebration from me just relief. I'd also sack every "good bloke" to ever be involved with the club if it lead improvement on field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back