Davy Jones' Locker Room

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you guys think of prison bars with teal?

I have mentioned that as a possible fall back, a possible compromise to discuss, a couple of times since this thread started.

Since then, i had mocked one up Proportionally its not right. The more i look at it, the more i'm coming around to it although proportionally thats not right. Look at what we wore in the 2014 Elimination Final.

It is also whats in our logo as well, there has been no issue with out logo so there should be no issue with it as our guernsey.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of prison bars with teal?
Hate it. The teal stuffs up the original design and meaning of wharf and pylons down at the port. No point bastardizing the best ever footy jumper design that represents a specific area.

Last edited:
Hate it. The teal stuffs up the original design and meaning of wharf and pylons down at the port. No point bastardizing the best ever foory jumper design that represents a specific area.

I get that. Just thinking that if the AFL wont budge, then it might be a good option. I hope you guys get it through though. I do like the heritage.

I have mentioned that as a possible fall back, a possible compromise to discuss, a couple of times since this thread started.

Since then, i had mocked one up Proportionally its not right. The more i look at it, the more i'm coming around to it although proportionally thats not right. Look at what we wore in the 2014 Elimination Final.

It is also whats in our logo as well, there has been no issue with out logo so there should be no issue with it as our guernsey.

Yeah, I just did a quick mock up design, can you let me know what page number your proportional design is on. I'd like to see it.

Yeah, I just did a quick mock up design, can you let me know what page number your proportional design is on. I'd like to see it.

Never posted it.

However, i have copied this from another thread which is very similar (posted back in 2016) id have the teal section on the back a straight line across the hope of the back not at the two corners.

1550659008041.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would come up against the same objections as the correct PB jumper. If we had to bastardise the jumper to get the PB design through, then this would probably get accepted by the AFL:

prison-bar-black-teal-png.9334

That would come up against the same objections as the correct PB jumper. If we had to bastardise the jumper to get the PB design through, then this would probably get accepted by the AFL:

I personally (probably) prefer the previous as it takes the original design and inserts the teal (our AFL colour) I defiantly understand your use of the word "basterdise" though. I've mentioned a few times, its basically out AFL logo on the guernsey without the arm and lighting bolt, which probably strengthens our argument.

It would be a case of "is this better then nothing" ? I have no faith that the club can get us the real PBs back permanently, but with a compromise, maybe we are a chance.

Call me brad the brain but i take it back. There was a screenshot from the afl evo game with a silver version posted ages ago that definitely didn't look half bad though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Whats this 'Brad the brain' bit about ?

Yes its sacred, but it shouldn't be confined to the pages of history nor stuck in the SANFL when the club has moved into the national competition. That in its self is disgracing our sacred guernsey.

Long story short he had a massive hard on for a teal chevs guernsey but then didn’t really rate it when it was finally made. He then disappeared from FigBooty and opened a real estate agency.

95F75BAF-660C-4A2B-AA2D-D6DD0C874726.jpeg

Not long until season starts so It’s time to get this in.

I saw this on the official club twitter account. One of those indie shirt producers. Looks schmick.
D1LjOSxU8AEP_Yr-1.jpg

So I decided to see what I could do trying to freshen up the current logo. A minimalist update.
Port Adelaide logo fresh lower.jpg

And an inverse for the SANFL when we retire the magpie?
Port Adelaide logo fresh inverse.jpg

Last edited:
Not long until season starts so It’s time to get this in.

I saw this on the official club twitter account. One of those indie shirt producers. Looks schmick.
View attachment 632899

So I decided to see what I could do trying to freshen up the current logo. A minimalist update.
View attachment 632905

And an inverse for the SANFL when we retire the magpie?
View attachment 632906
It looks like the wharf has collapsed though. To fix it you could imitate the original Gray t-shirt design:
1552259777657.png or
1552260307072.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back