• There will be more than one. Should be a good day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

STRAIGHT SETS SINNER! Another nice comfortable win

Us Open Tennis GIF by US Open

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As mentioned they could of saved at least ten to 15 minutes by moving the Kyrgios / Djokovic interview off court so the crowd left.

I get they needed it for TV purposes and it's only a short amount of time but it all counts when you want the night session to start.

As mentioned they could of saved at least ten to 15 minutes by moving the Kyrgios / Djokovic interview off court so the crowd left.

I get they needed it for TV purposes and it's only a short amount of time but it all counts when you want the night session to start.
I was there for the night session last night and don't begrudge the post match interview at all. It's a standard thing at the end of the match, and day session people deserved to hear from Novak afterwards.

The absolute cluster f** of an idea to play a legends match first up on RLA is more of an issue (combined with the delay to 1pm of the singles). We'll never know for sure if it was TV driven, but it sure as hell smells like it.

The wife and I decided to get a hotel in town once we figured out what time the day session would finish, feel for the people who had to leave at a certain time for transport/other reasons, they only would have got to see a couple of hours of action.

TA would be breathing a huge sigh of relief that the night session matches were one-sided!

Back