• Alcaraz in 4

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Alcaraz in 5

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Day 12 is here

Eh? They've been talking up his performance all night.
Picture if the reverse situation, you wouldn’t have known Zverev was even on the court, and certainly wouldnt be talking up this match as a 50 50 right now.

Anyway, that’s my bug bear, back to the tennis not my whinging

Crazy how often this happens in tennis. Finishing someone off after dominating the entire game is the hardest thing to do

Then the guy that dominates in the early sets runs out of petrol tickets and gets overrun, that's why 5 sets is so much better than 3 sets.

It's a true test of both skill and endurance.

Then the guy that dominates in the early sets runs out of petrol tickets and gets overrun, that's why 5 sets is so much better than 3 sets.

Yep all matches second week (men and women) should be best of 5. It’s the true test.

Yeah I get that but Zverevs problem wasn’t fitness at 4-2 up in the third. Choked those last couple of games big time. Only needed to continue doing what he was doing in service games and he was home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on your point, it really pisses me off how they play a super tiebreaker at 6-6 in the 5th now. As you said, it is a test of endurance, and those marathons were absolutely crazy to watch

Back