• Alcaraz in 4

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Alcaraz in 5

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Day 12 is here

Yeah 100%. But I was actually referring to an AO. Hasn't been many since that epic in 2017.

Best one I’ve been to is the Djokovic vs Nadal one (it went like 6 hours or something lol)

I wasn't able to watch, but I'm guessing that the crowd weren't too pleased with that one.

The bad boy beats the great new hope in four sets, the first two not even competitive, lol.

How much did these poor buggers pay for their seats? $200 for the bleachers?

I wasn't able to watch, but I'm guessing that the crowd weren't too pleased with that one.

The bad boy beats the great new hope in four sets, the first two not even competitive, lol.

Try at least three times that figure for this session

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three hour, four set men's quarter final and a 2 and a half hour, three set women's quarter final.

blah blah blah

Don't get me started with those idiots. Visiting Melbourne recently was an eye opener. They're everywhere in the CBD.
There is a thread for this. Take your politics there please.

Some good women’s matches tomorrow.

Had a bad feeling pre match Zverev would win in 4 but it is what it is.

Hopefully a Yastremska win and Sabs to belt Coco. That would be a hilarious final

Back