Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gauff

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No they don’t. US and Australia are the worst take your pick. Wimbledon and the French have easily the best in that regard
Okay fair enough …. I’ve only been to the open 3 times but each experience was very entertaining with the crowd atmosphere. Maybe I just got the good matches???

Idk about that. Can’t remember the last time I have seen him play a day match at the AO. It is what it is I guess.
All the big guns usually have got at least one token day match (RL or MC) during the first 4 rounds of the tournament from memory.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can’t believe how under the radar Alcaraz seems at this tournament, at least at the moment. After he absolutely crushes a severely has-been Gasquet I’m sure the talk will pick up.

Okay fair enough …. I’ve only been to the open 3 times but each experience was very entertaining with the crowd atmosphere. Maybe I just got the good matches???

Too many fans that are only there to shout and be rowdy. There’s an aura about Wimbledon and the French probably is the best slam for purists

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Novak should get the twilight match, starting at 2:30, as he is on that side of the draw.

The 2 semis are played on the same day now. Likewise the women.

Arrh yeah forgot that change not sure I love it actually

Too many fans that are only there to shout and be rowdy. There’s an aura about Wimbledon and the French probably is the best slam for purists
Our RLA crowd are normally fine. Prefer them to the New York or Paris CC crowds, who can get very rowdy

Outside courts with an Aussie playing, it is what it is. I don't mind it, nothing wrong with passion. Some things I could do without(clapping missed serves)

Our RLA crowd are normally fine. Prefer them to the New York or Paris CC crowds, who can get very rowdy

Outside courts with an Aussie playing, it is what it is. I don't mind it, nothing wrong with passion.

New York is bad, depends on the schedule though. RLA when there’s those silly hooligan Davis Cup fans is horrible. Wimbledon is the best one.

Back