Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Noskova in 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noskova in 3

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

over 93K people through the gates, that is a lot of people. Queues would be unbearable long to get anything to eat, drink or get into see a match.
I never forget my trip to Roland Garros. So packed. Could not get anywhere. I wanted to watch some tennis on the outside courts but got no-where and ended up at centre court.

Melbourne Park is thankfully way bigger. Even when it was 90K, i find it more bearable than Paris. Still, they really shouldn't go above 100K

On a Saturday as well

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol I don’t go out anyway, I’m at the stage of staying home and relaxing these days but I am looking forward to 17th February which is a Saturday night, I’m going to Taylor Swift - Eras Tour!!!

is midnight really a reasonable time.......

Showcases, for me, that they need to be earlier with night session times. Actually starting at 7 would help
It’s been like 2am-3am most nights but lesser games now so that’s maybe why it’s earlier…I think they start at 7pm maybe they need to start at like 5 or 6?

It’s been like 2am-3am most nights but lesser games now so that’s maybe why it’s earlier…I think they start at 7pm maybe they need to start at like 5 or 6?
They are meant to start at 7, but they always start at 7:15.

They should start at 6:30 personally.

Alcaraz would be the only other one imo to have a chance at beating Novak…
5-10 including a US Open final win against Djoker for Medvedev, surely you give him a small chance

They are meant to start at 7, but they always start at 7:15.

They should start at 6:30 personally.

For starters, first ball should be at 7. They need to be quicker in between matches

I guess I shouldn't be surprised worthless old boomers like yourself would still be using outdated web browsers lol

What are you achieving?

I don't think anyone is arguing with you that ADM will win a slam. Hell look through my posts. I said it myself.

My only point is that you are making an absolute * knuckle of yourself in the way you are carrying on.
Me carrying on? Why don't you just take a look at the embarrassing tennis audience in this country, and the embarrassing media lead by channel 9 and the Herald Sun trying to hype him up like he's some kind of unstoppable force beating everyone in his path LOL

Even the crowd attempting to heckle Rublev's faults wasn't enough to stop De Minaur from being comfortably dismantled in the 5th. So much for never giving up lol.

But hey look on the bright side, Katie is happy to share De Minaur with all of us!
1705833471427827.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back