Grand Slam Day 9 - Australian Open

Who has looked the best, Man or women. for the first week at the Aus Open?

• Gauff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sabalenka

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Svitolina

• Azarenka

• Other Women

• Djokovic

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sinner

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Medvedev

• Alcaraz

• Other man

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Geech, today has been flat.

No other words. I can't see it getting any better either. Oh well, a good rest day

The Skaya vs Paulini match will be a cracking contest

Rest are trash

That’s ridiculous.
No way is Sinner Rublev a bigger match then Novak and Fritz.

What an absolute joke!!!

ADM/sinner I could understand but this?? Wow what a joke

Hard disagree. It was the right call.

World 4 vs 5 is a bigger attraction than World 1 vs 12. It is a bigger match. Different story if Tsitsipas would have won imo.

About time Sinner played a night match too. Avoided it all tournament.

Better chance for Fritz as well now.

Geech, today has been flat.

No other words. I can't see it getting any better either. Oh well, a good rest day

I find the second week boring in general. Too drawn out. I much prefer the hustle and bustle and subsequent excitement of the first week. I know there are reasons ( :moneybag: ) to stretch out the matches in the second week but I never enjoy it as much. Part of it also (for me) is the fact that by now all the Aussies are knocked out. There are some good matches and I always enjoy the finals but overall I find this week a bit dull.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard disagree. It was the right call.

World 4 vs 5 is a bigger attraction than World 1 vs 12. It is a bigger match. Different story if Tsitsipas would have won imo.

About time Sinner played a night match too. Avoided it all tournament.

Better chance for Fritz as well now.
Of course you’d disagree. Point is the world #1, defending champion and 10 time champ wanted the night session. And just came off a day session. He deserved it.

Of course you’d disagree. Point is the world #1, defending champion and 10 time champ wanted the night session. And just came off a day session. He deserved it.

Least it gives them no reason to whinge this time.

Nope. Deserves no special treatment about which session he gets and where. It's bad enough he gets RLA matches all the time already. Sinner has only ever played day sessions this tournament. He doesn't deserve a night one?

Good on the organisers for once.

That’s ridiculous.
No way is Sinner Rublev a bigger match then Novak and Fritz.

I'd say they're about equal (4 vs 5 / 1 vs 12)...I reckon Sinner/Rublev got the later slot because Rublev didn't finish his match yesterday until after 11pm & Sinner as the No.4 seed, is yet to play a night match at all.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back