Grand Slam Day 9 - Australian Open

Who has looked the best, Man or women. for the first week at the Aus Open?

• Gauff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sabalenka

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Svitolina

• Azarenka

• Other Women

• Djokovic

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sinner

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Medvedev

• Alcaraz

• Other man

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s ridiculous.
No way is Sinner Rublev a bigger match then Novak and Fritz.

ESPN in the States would prefer Americans in the day.

Nine probably would be indifferent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all know Alcaraz is going to win in straight sets. Gee I would hate to have brought a tix to RLA tonight. I gues what I said in yesterday's thread about Noskova v Svitolina being the night match was silly. What happen to Mrs Monfils.
So happy that Rublev v Sinner is on tomorrow night but they may have to wait a while as Saba v Babs are up first. I can't believe the organisers think that match will be over in a hour. Sasha is the iron man of the tournament this year. I guess playing the UC has given him a lot of confidence.
I'm still on a high from last night's match and Rublev's last set.
I had another opinion why Australia struggles to produce champions. We are so isolated. In Europe young and upcoming players can play a tournament nearly every week as the countries are so close together. Countries like France and Spain provinces are not so spread out like Australia and travelling around in really easy and cheap. Not like here when it is expensive to get from one state to another. Just a thought.

Zverev said the US Open is considered the loudest and most energetic but he feels the AO is. He’s said before this is his favourite slam. Good on him. Some funny words from him in the on court interview, talks about his family and their inability to hit forehands but how they have good BH’s. Said he’s Kec’s #1 fan right now, sings happy birthday to his dad. All good stuff!

Back