News Day Gale told Dimma to ‘get his act together’

Remove this Banner Ad

TigersMan4

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone got access to this?

Good on dimma for doing this . Despite the bs that covid was and still is , thinking too much about instead of just getting on with it and focusing on the flag would of ruined our year
I can relate to Hardwick re: attitude to something that was invisible and difficulty getting my head around the social distance and hand washing regime. Plus being in a rural area we had very low COVID numbers. It was bizarre to see towns dead quiet. COVID has been unprecedented. I hope we don't have another pandemic for another century.
Dimma was making bizarre comments about ground conditions, in his pressers. I couldn't believe it. So undimmalike. All 18 clubs came back to training equally disadvantaged. We took a long time to gel. And thank god for the hubs. Despite the breaches, we adapted well. Stacky had a shocker in 2020. Second year blues, pandemic interrupted season, 10 week ban, but kept at the club. I'd love him to find form

I can relate to Hardwick re: attitude to something that was invisible and difficulty getting my head around the social distance and hand washing regime. Plus being in a rural area we had very low COVID numbers. It was bizarre to see towns dead quiet. COVID has been unprecedented. I hope we don't have another pandemic for another century.
Dimma was making bizarre comments about ground conditions, in his pressers. I couldn't believe it. So undimmalike. All 18 clubs came back to training equally disadvantaged. We took a long time to gel. And thank god for the hubs. Despite the breaches, we adapted well. Stacky had a shocker in 2020. Second year blues, pandemic interrupted season, 10 week ban, but kept at the club. I'd love him to find form
You're right and dimma was right imo re covid but yeah letting it effect him would only hurt the club. It's one of those things that he had to rein in despite the frustration. I felt it too. And I don't know if I could do what he did in controlling it. Speaks volumes of who he is. Sums up our club. We are human we * up sometimes but we do our best to make it right. And hence that means we get most right. Very proud

From that article - this here picture shows the 100% brains behind our current peak success - love this team!

& lol how the invisible man of the quartet, Tim Livingstone remains almost faceless even in this photo. :p

1607583947432.png

You're right and dimma was right imo re covid but yeah letting it effect him would only hurt the club. It's one of those things that he had to rein in despite the frustration. I felt it too. And I don't know if I could do what he did in controlling it. Speaks volumes of who he is. Sums up our club. We are human we fu** up sometimes but we do our best to make it right. And hence that means we get most right. Very proud

Apparently Dimma wasn’t right, our performance reflected that

That the club can take Dimma aside smack him about the head, and he responds positively, is awesome. Many clubs just cannot do this. To much ego and wank to learn from their mistakes
Imagine Collingwood trying this with Bucks - or Geelong with Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back