Multiplat Day Z

Remove this Banner Ad

I will probably buy it, if only to get it at its cheapest price, but reading the forums it seems to be really, really early access with hardly any zombies and most people die of exhaustion.

PS4 version will be a long way away. Beta version is at least a year away. Full release could be late 2015/early 2016.
Damn... thats a long time. Have been looking forward to this on PS4 for ages, ahh well. Should be plenty of other great games!

Will get if the following people buy it.

SuperCats9 illnino WaLkEr_ThE_StAr Elixuh FGMPR

Maybe organise a date to buy it so a few more of the bugs are patched out? End of Jan?

I will get it eventually, but not sure when. My comp was slow enough as it was using the modded version when we were playing, so not sure how it will handle the standalone.

Not sure it would be worthwhile buying it straight away as i'd imagine there will be a fair few glitches for them to iron out.

I don't have as much time to play as I used to, but will let you lads know when I have it. :D

I will get it eventually, but not sure when. My comp was slow enough as it was using the modded version when we were playing, so not sure how it will handle the standalone.

Not sure it would be worthwhile buying it straight away as i'd imagine there will be a fair few glitches for them to iron out.

I don't have as much time to play as I used to, but will let you lads know when I have it. :D

You've changed mang :(. Now who will play the He-Man song for me?

I will only get it if SuperCats9 cuz he my fav :rainbow:

I'll only play if helmet boy plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would I be able to play the stand alone at all with this setup? I know system requirements lab says it wont, but I thought I'd ask you guys as well. I know its an average setup I didn't initially buy it for games :p

lzmz9.jpg

You probably could but you wont have a good time. I have a 6850 and get FPS stutters so god knows what it will be like on a 4350.

Having said that, game is good fun and more challenging than the mod :thumbsu:

Yeh I've got the game but can't play it yet, my computer simply cannot run it.

Need to upgrade but have no idea when I'll be getting a decent gaming PC, could be a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would this be ok?

I'm just looking for something relatively cheap and will do the job on high settings. Just wanna be able to play this game.

http://m.harveynorman.com.au/computers-tablets/computers/desktops/pryon-pry-a4-5300-desktop.html

It probably will be enough but maybe not on high settings. It's pretty expensive for what you're getting I wouldn't get that at all. The graphics card is quite old. Go to MSY or CentreCom or some local shop and get a low-mid end custom build.

Unfortunately I can't get the full specifications on the graphics card on the builds but I trust they'll be better than a 5450. The CPU is much better to start with on all these models.

http://www.centrecom.com.au/centre-com-build

Been playing the past few days.

Has been good so far despite the lack of items/processes available.

I've current got full gear with a heap of ammo for my m4.

I would join you BidBird if i could run the game.

You can get a campsite set up for us all though so when we all eventually get on we are good to go:thumbsu:

I would join you BidBird if i could run the game.

You can get a campsite set up for us all though so when we all eventually get on we are good to go:thumbsu:

There are only 4 weapons in the game. No tents or storage equipment other than clothes.

Currently have 570 rounds for the m4 on me. Silencer, scope, CQB stock, rail undermount.

Have full military clothing/backpack etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back