Multiplat Day Z

Remove this Banner Ad

seems like this game is doing the old 1 step forward 2 steps back, still so many glitches and very little content. if im ever in the mode for dayz i head straight for the mod (overpoch) its still miles more entertaining

seems like this game is doing the old 1 step forward 2 steps back, still so many glitches and very little content. if im ever in the mode for dayz i head straight for the mod (overpoch) its still miles more entertaining

I've got the standalone, but I've only played it for about an hour. It's way too buggy.
I still play Overpoch most days on the Zero Remorse servers. They are Australian based, and almost always highly populated.

decide to jump on a server with just ONE other person to have free run at loot, come around a corner nek minut only other player in the whole server has to be in my area. I cant have that so i head shot the probs friendly player. oh well
584C4E83E46C5ACC2C4AAA2E992776D5941168B2

He was probably just trying to loot to keep his two children alive through the winter. Pretty sick stuff cutting him down like that.

Very mixed reviews for H1Z1... a lot of pay-to-win comments. And paying $20 for a game that will eventually be free when it's released?!

Pay-to-win with relation to having to buy air drops for supplies due to there not being much? That notion was caused by a bug that caused loot not to spawn enough, which is referenced above in one of the earlier posts.

True, you also have to pay nearly double the price to play DayZ standalone, and that is still in early access Alpha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The old crew is slowly coming together again!!

I decided to read through the first dozen pages of this thread and boy didn't we have fun 3 years ago on this!!

(btw this is supercats9 if anyone was wondering)

Good to have you back illnino

The old crew is slowly coming together again!!

I decided to read through the first dozen pages of this thread and boy didn't we have fun 3 years ago on this!!

(btw this is supercats9 if anyone was wondering)

Good to have you back illnino

Who are you? Helmet boy?

Pay-to-win with relation to having to buy air drops for supplies due to there not being much? That notion was caused by a bug that caused loot not to spawn enough, which is referenced above in one of the earlier posts.

True, you also have to pay nearly double the price to play DayZ standalone, and that is still in early access Alpha.

Fair enough, well I'll get it if the others do. Gameplay looks fairly solid from what I've seen (which admittedly isn't much).

Yeah I'll be switching to H1Z1 once it hits Xbox One.

Dayz just isn't doing it for me anymore.

Not gonna get the PC version? I don't have an X-Bone..

Why won't you reply to me on steam?

Was busy playing Walking Dead or GoT I think, and then forgot, soz.

Will be on DayZ in the next hour or two if anyone wants in?

Nah, I need a proper gaming PC and I just cant afford one. I can still play dayz on the laptop, will get back into it if everyone else jumps on, however i don't have the time to play for hours as I did last time, but will try to work around it.

I need to give it another try. I played it for about an hour not long after release and haven't tried again since I glitched in a stairwell I'm the new apartments north east of Cherno.

I still play the mod quite regularly.

Nah, I need a proper gaming PC and I just cant afford one. I can still play dayz on the laptop, will get back into it if everyone else jumps on, however i don't have the time to play for hours as I did last time, but will try to work around it.
Just letting you know h1z1 runs extremely well on my pc on ultra graphics, so I'd honestly say on low or medium graphics it would run on your laptop just fine. No framerate issues at all. Such a good game! Get amongst it guys ;)

Okay, I'll see, I'm a bit worried about using steam though as my account was recently compromised and money was stolen, but once they unlock my account (which I myself locked it) I'll have a look at it.

Watched a few videos and seen people play it on twitch and it does look very good, would be awesome to all get on and play sometime. Will keep you informed with what I'm doing anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back