Multiplat Day Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Weren't there rumors this game was coming to PS4? Was a big fan of State of Decay back when i had an xbox 360, hoping some form of PS4 version of SOD or DayZ comes soon :(

Hopefully it's not the standalone DayZ that comes to console. It's a buggy load of garbage, which is saying something as the mod was buggy as hell. But the mod was also (and still is) fun as hell.

Getting back into this - played a few hours recently.

It's still a pain to get started, being spawned on a barren coast in the middle of the night with nearest town miles away is a bit s**t.

Anyone wants to play, we are on a couple of servers and can do Discord.

Getting back into this - played a few hours recently.

It's still a pain to get started, being spawned on a barren coast in the middle of the night with nearest town miles away is a bit sh*t.

Anyone wants to play, we are on a couple of servers and can do Discord.

Would be keen! Gets a bit boring playing solo with the amount of nuffies on the server.

Anyone in here play on ps4? Anyone know of any good RP servers? Anyone have any good squads going?

All these questions and more!

Last edited:
Anyone in here play Dayz? Preferably on ps4? Anyone know of any good RP servers?

Look up TruSurvival - they get pretty hardcore.

Look up TruSurvival - they get pretty hardcore.
yeah I've had my eye on that for a while. Looks good. Unfortunately I don't have access to my PC at the moment so ps4 is my only option.

Anyone in here play on ps4? Anyone know of any good RP servers? Anyone have any good squads going?

I've considered it many times but PUBG ran like s**t on PS4 and I'm read this is no different.

I loved Dayz about 9 years ago playing on PC when it was a mod for Arma II, heaps of fun playing with a few people from BigFooty.

I’ve tried a few times playing the version on Xbox, but playing solo isn’t much fun and I don’t tend to survive long, it’s hard to find supplies.

I loved Dayz about 9 years ago playing on PC when it was a mod for Arma II, heaps of fun playing with a few people from BigFooty.

I’ve tried a few times playing the version on Xbox, but playing solo isn’t much fun and I don’t tend to survive long, it’s hard to find supplies.

The original mod version was the GOAT.

I actually got into it after reading some of the shenanigans you guys got up to in the original thread.

The original mod version was the GOAT.

I actually got into it after reading some of the shenanigans you guys got up to in the original thread.

Yeah I had a blast back then, literally up all hours of the night playing haha.

illnino Elixuh WaLkEr_ThE_StAr time to get the band back together? 😂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've considered it many times but PUBG ran like sh*t on PS4 and I'm read this is no different.
I've never really had a problem with the gulf in capabilities between PC and console, so I'm probably not the best judge, but it runs alright on ps4. At least, from the perspective of a dirt person.

Never had any issues with frames dropping or any of that sort of stuff. There are less features/items/maps on console though which is a shame. Some bloody cool things on PC.

I've never really had a problem with the gulf in capabilities between PC and console, so I'm probably not the best judge, but it runs alright on ps4. At least, from the perspective of a dirt person.

Never had any issues with frames dropping or any of that sort of stuff. There are less features/items/maps on console though which is a shame. Some bloody cool things on PC.

One of the best games to watch videos of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back