Dayle Garlett jailed for four years in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Par for the course for a Geelong supporter though.
To the outside world your culture looks one of the worst because all the disgusting acts on field, Garlett, the rape allegations, etc, but internally I'd say it's top 3 alongside us and Sydney hence why all 3 have been the top echelon the last decade.

We have had what one scandal 10 odd years ago? Old mate Stokes allegedly holding cocaine for a mate

Yeah some of us are a bit older than that era. It's not always what comes out in the public that sets a tone about a club.

For one clubs fan to try and laud their club over another with some kind of moral superiority is a joke.

To the outside world your culture looks one of the worst because all the disgusting acts on field, Garlett, the rape allegations, etc, but internally I'd say it's top 3 alongside us and Sydney hence why all 3 have been the top echelon the last decade.

:thumbsu: ...ok?
Not sure where that came from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said something about me being a Geelong supporter making the post meaningless so I told you some home truths. Don't act innocent

No you didn't? and your post came from nowhere.....
As I said, typical Geelong fan post with the hint of inferiority complex.

We have had what one scandal 10 odd years ago? Old mate Stokes allegedly holding cocaine for a mate
Dank and Robinson were at your club and you got physically big quick a season after Bomber Thompson nearly got sacked. Dodged a bullet.

and we're all driving the bus of ... that word where you complain of everyone else doing wrong and you don't do it yourself.. just
can't think of it .. but you all decry everyone else's problems and somehow forget your own.

carry on .. I'll think of it soon.

the most decorated player in your clubs history supplied a young woman with the drugs that subsequently killed her.

Geelong created a monster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back