Daylesford vs Hepburn

Remove this Banner Ad

ur best game wouldn't make up 45 points. The margin was 45 points and we didn't kick our best. I know u kicked 9 points but we had alot more scoring shots.

Grant Boyd kicked 4 points from very gettable set shots, kirby kicked 2 points. If we converted those we could have a pretty good shot at beating u guys, and about 12 of those points were rushed lol. If u guys are the best team in the comp, which most of yas think u's are the maybe ya's should have beaten the 10th best side in the comp by more than 45 points.

Home ground advantage, Our ground ain't very big. Last couple of weeks we haven't been at our best. Just getting back to our best.

Not good enough to be in the BFL, but then to good to be in the CHFL, were stuck in the middle. Atleast the juniors have it better this way.

Not true buddy, firstly we dropped back from the BFL to the CHFL because of financial issues, we were a good side and secondly, we havnt proven to be too good for the CHFL at all, we didnt even make the grandfinal last year, we havnt played Waubra yet and we are still yet to win a game at Learmonth.

Not true buddy, firstly we dropped back from the BFL to the CHFL because of financial issues, we were a good side and secondly, we havnt proven to be too good for the CHFL at all, we didnt even make the grandfinal last year, we havnt played Waubra yet and we are still yet to win a game at Learmonth.

Ya both a bit off the money. Daylesford dropped back from the BFL because they lost the alliance with north ballarat who choose to start afresh in the bendigo league. The loss of that meant huge financial consequences and the loss of players comin up from the North Ballarat Juniors (which we relied upon heavily due to much young Daylesford players choosing to play footy elsewher come open age). Also as north ballarat started afresh many Daylesford players orginally North Ballarat players chose to return to north such as Ben Beaston and Adam Richardson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daylesford 16.6 (102) vHepburn 7.18 (60)

Not bad the kid can tip. Howd Shep go?

Well if having a good game means repeatedly pushing Tom Reeves head into the turf and shanking every shot on goal, then yes, he had a good game.

In having said that, I'm s**t scared of him!

the question of daylesford in the CHFL i think its agreat idea but daylesford and hepburn are becoming powerhouses due to how much better off financially they are than other clubs. dont knowhow they can curb that tho?

Daylesford 16.6 (102) vHepburn 7.18 (60)

Not bad the kid can tip. Howd Shep go?

haha mate not bad at all, congrats. shep played dismal,as did many hepburn players,also bungaree bloke,hepburn are much better off financially than us.mark my words.have a look at our list keepin in mind that the local boys play for next to nothin

yeh i only know what ive heard so nothin concrete. all im sayin is hepburn has been up amongst it for the last 5 years and daylesford look to be a very solid club whereas teams like Gordon havnt playd finals as long as ive known them. it wd be really good just to see everyone gettin there share

There's not much you can do to curb the spending of the powerhouse clubs. It's something you might address if a club wins 5 flags in a row. But if clubs are spending up big and importing players they will go in their cycles as locals will leave and money may run out. It's up to each club to keep their spending sustainable, fundraise your heads off as I believe your Daylesfords/Hepburns/Waubra's do and build club culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back