Daylesford vs Hepburn

Remove this Banner Ad

it should be a gr8, close game. being a daylesford man my moneys on them but without bias they r still the team 2 beat!!! as for the reserves, i cant pick it. 18's, & 15's the burra's might just hav 2 much depth, but the pups will hav a crack!!!

dalsantojnr is brett knight, under 18s player from hepburn, thinks he is gods gift to footy

You seen it on the league bast and fairest. Higgins #19 sed hepburn have the better juniors and as much as you want to denie it. I am one of the better juniors for hepburn. and joe you don't know how much i wish you were playin U18.

You seen it on the league bast and fairest. Higgins #19 sed hepburn have the better juniors and as much as you want to denie it. I am one of the better juniors for hepburn. and joe you don't know how much i wish you were playin U18.

haha whys that mate? wanna target me for a cheap one behind the play? hide behind the safety and security of the footy field? ill come see u sat mate guaranteed, see how tuff u r off the field. i never said hepburn dont have more promising juniors than dford, my argument was about local talent in the seniors. plus ur juniors are poached from dford anyway

Daylesford - 103
Hepburn - 62

Daylesford's reserves won by 5 as well.

Hepburn scum like Brown and Shepperd were beltin blokes behind play, but to Daylesford's credit they held their nerve. Good to see Ken Cummings get a warm reception after he missed goal after goal too. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said anything about hepburn being better then daylesford in the seniors. We all know daylesford are the team to beat. But like last year, the more you play a team, the more you get to know how they play and then there is more of a chance for a good, close game. I promise you it won't be so easy next time.

I never said anything about hepburn being better then daylesford in the seniors. We all know daylesford are the team to beat. But like last year, the more you play a team, the more you get to know how they play and then there is more of a chance for a good, close game. I promise you it won't be so easy next time.

Daylesford will run over the top of hepburn come finals time, this time we will have Joel Adams and Thommo back, Its not looking good for the 'mighty Burras'. Its now time to set our sites on Waubra, surly if we beat them by 7 goals we are far to good to be in this league.

well at least your honest. Maybe, but not sure yet about you being to good for this league. we'll see at the end of the year, but you can only say you're to good for this league after winning flag after flag. And next year all teams will have new players. It will be a whole lot different.

well at least your honest. Maybe, but not sure yet about you being to good for this league. we'll see at the end of the year, but you can only say you're to good for this league after winning flag after flag. And next year all teams will have new players. It will be a whole lot different.

Haven't lost a game this year mate, Can't really see us not winning the flag. Surly u dnt think u guys can turn around a 46 point margin come finals time, its not the AFL.

There is alot of time to improve. But what about waubra, they are last years premiers. And i didn't say ur not favourites for the flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back