Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I bought one of his tables. Collectors item soon after Australia rallies behind him after the whatever tv show.

dude, it's Dayne Beams, not Cathy Freeman

i'll give you 5 bucks for it
For a special price I’ll get Dayne to deliver it, 4 easy payments of $79. Call within the next 20 minutes and you get not one but two beamy shammys to shine the magnificent table. Additionally Dayne can host a NYE party for $10k. Send CC details and I’ll forward them on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm anyone with genuine mental health issues would not go on a show like this and open themselves up to public ridicule.

The man is a total campaigner.
Yep, there was a great article recently about how toxic reality tv is.
Worldwide there has been over 40 suicides post production and healthy minded people have come out with chronic anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
From experience simplifying life,removing all public internet platforms( besides BF where I can talk s**t about footy) living healthy being nice to others and trying to connect to the people around you helps mental health greatly.
Dayne looks like he has a long way go to achieving peace of mind and must of pushed all the good people away because this is a horrible decision that will delay or destroy any progress of his state of mind.

I think he clearly has mental health issues myself.
The weight gain probably related to medication.
He was always a ratbag but he’s clearly a changed man after his Dad died.
If he has genuine mental health issues then I sympathise.

But no way would u go on a show like BB.
No way any professional psychologist would green light this.
So either he isn't seeing anyone at all or is ignoring advice .
It's ******* stupid.

If he has genuine mental health issues then I sympathise.

But no way would u go on a show like BB.
No way any professional psychologist would green light this.
So either he isn't seeing anyone at all or is ignoring advice .
It's ******* stupid.

Agree it sounds like a poor move for his well-being, but it also seems he needs cash badly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back