Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be good TV drama when bikies show up at the Big Brother house to collect gambling debts.

'Intruders'?

Who walks first due to phone-withdrawal? Beams for his Sportsbet app, or that MAFS thing for her Insta?

Speaking of that MAFS thing...anyone seeing Janice from the Muppets Band?

c24404df831edf71e5d5b86c71924d4b.jpg

1627861060496_big-brother-VIP-jessika-power.jpg

Last edited:

Yep, there was a great article recently about how toxic reality tv is.
Worldwide there has been over 40 suicides post production and healthy minded people have come out with chronic anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
From experience simplifying life,removing all public internet platforms( besides BF where I can talk sh*t about footy) living healthy being nice to others and trying to connect to the people around you helps mental health greatly.
Dayne looks like he has a long way go to achieving peace of mind and must of pushed all the good people away because this is a horrible decision that will delay or destroy any progress of his state of mind.

I doubt any "good people" would want to be anywhere near Beams. Yet to see any redeeming quality in the man - aside from being a very good footballer.

'Intruders'?

Who walks first due to phone-withdrawal? Beams for his Sportsbet app, or that MAFS thing for her Insta?

Speaking of that MAFS thing...anyone seeing Janice from the Muppets Band?

c24404df831edf71e5d5b86c71924d4b.jpg

1627861060496_big-brother-VIP-jessika-power.jpg
She could suck Caitlyn Jenner's golf balls through a garden hose.

Has been going on some almighty abusive rants on socials about covid lockdowns and mental health impacts. Did an insta live with that Danny bloke and I couldn't sit through one minute of it.

so to clarify, someone who volunteered to be locked in a big brother house was complaining about lockdowns, F*** me, he’s just not bright is he

It sucks that he's such a giant fu** head, because it's not even fun to stir Pies fans up about him. Not even they like him.

Took them a while though.

I would love nothing more then Kaitlyn Jenner to kick the s**t out of him after one of Beams whack job opinions.

Blokes going be stealing s**t left right and centre.

Atleast when he is in BB I won't get abusive messages from burner accounts.

I would love nothing more then Kaitlyn Jenner to kick the sh*t out of him after one of Beams whack job opinions.

Blokes going be stealing sh*t left right and centre.

Atleast when he is in BB I won't get abusive messages from burner accounts.
Spill the beans more please

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been going on some almighty abusive rants on socials about covid lockdowns and mental health impacts. Did an insta live with that Danny bloke and I couldn't sit through one minute of it.

And when called out on saying things like hospital cases of covid "aren't even happening", he claims it's just his opinion. The mark of the moron.

Unfortunately he's too much of a dumb campaigner to comprehend how much of a dumb campaigner he truly is.

Him stealing sh*t and user burner accounts to abuse you

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I'm sure you probably heard pieces it's pretty common knowledge now.....

Once upon a time I told all the Collingwood supporters what a piece of s**t this bloke was as you could imagine it didn't go down to well.

I was a broken record for 12/18 months.

I get pretty good info from the club and the s**t about this bloke is unbelievable.

I will keep it short and put it in this way these are all rumoured to have happen, I don't want Dayne trying chase me for money.

Rumored to have stolen credit card details from players lockers.

Rumoured to have borrowed money from players and not pay it back.

Rumoured to have had young players get him pain killer prescription.

Plenty more he did but that's the answer to that question.

The burner accounts, well that I can never prove and can't be bothered doing so but after the Pie faithful actually turned on him and acknowledged me (well some) for being right I started to get late night inbox messages, I was accused of being piece of s**t, I'm wrong and Dayne is a cracker bloke all from accounts with under 10 post.

Happened multiple times from about 4/5 Bigfooty accounts, always around the same time of the night 2am.

Good luck Big Brother, watch him blame everyone for everything wrong in his life but himself.

Last edited:
And when called out on saying things like hospital cases of covid "aren't even happening", he claims it's just his opinion. The mark of the moron.

Unfortunately he's too much of a dumb campaigner to comprehend how much of a dumb campaigner he truly is.

They are the kind of rants that a few nutters on social media do to get clicks and likes. Craig Kelly and Pete Evans types actually make money from videos and clicks spouting absolute gibberish to stupid people who think Covid is all a government scam.

Much like everything with Dayne, finger painting, going on BB, etc, those rants would be all about money making.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back