Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah i'm sure the 0.00X % that actually get sick from it would be ruing it.

And i'm vaxxed before you sprout the old "hurr durr un-vaxxed" slur that is the common response these days.

It should be a personal choice.

Ask the guy in QLD who is an unvaccinated anti vaxer who is in hospital and struggling to breath if he has any regrets.

He must be part of the 0.0% who get sick

today's statistics:
View attachment 1265420

Basic arithmetic shows thats 4.7% of people currently with the disease being hospitalised. much larger than 0.00X%.

if you're going to claim something, try at least presenting some evidence. insults generally arent very convincing arguments.
tbf it would be good to get a proper breakdown of the age of the people admitted to hospital in those statistics and what % have underlying health issues/weakened immune systems to get a clearer picture

A better and more accurate summary would be to say 0.01% of people that catch it in Australia die from it, that is more factual

Ask the guy in QLD who is an unvaccinated anti vaxer who is in hospital and struggling to breath if he has any regrets.

He must be part of the 0.0% who get sick
tbf that kind of backs up the poster argument doesn't it?

It should be personal choice, for the anti vaxer in Qld they made their choice, they might be really ******* regretting it though

Same as it is someone's personal choice to smoke cigarettes knowing that the chance of it causing life ending disease is much higher than the death rate from covid

tbf it would be good to get a proper breakdown of the age of the people admitted to hospital in those statistics and what % have underlying health issues/weakened immune systems to get a clearer picture

A better and more accurate summary would be to say 0.01% of people that catch it in Australia die from it, that is more factual
Peoples lives arent valued by their age or underlying health conditions.

and no, that is not a 'more factual' statement. The number is pretty much bang on 1%.

1634856070743.png

It should be personal choice, for the anti vaxer in Qld they made their choice, they might be really ******* regretting it though

Same as it is someone's personal choice to smoke cigarettes knowing that the chance of it causing life ending disease is much higher than the death rate from covid
except that smoking isnt contagious.

if you want to go down the 'its my personal choice' route, then businesses should have the personal choice whether or not they employ someone who is at higher risk of transmitting themselves/employees/customers the disease, based on that persons choice not to get the vaccine.

thats exactly what the afl have done.

except that smoking isnt contagious.

if you want to go down the 'its my personal choice' route, then businesses should have the personal choice whether or not they employ someone who is at higher risk of transmitting themselves/employees/customers the disease, based on that persons choice not to get the vaccine.

thats exactly what the afl have done.
I don't have an issue with businesses having the right to employ who they do/don't want at their business. So you will get no argument from me there

Your statement just backs up my freedom of choice statement

Last edited:
Peoples lives arent valued by their age or underlying health conditions.

and no, that is not a 'more factual' statement. The number is pretty much bang on 1%.

View attachment 1265447
The vaccines success rate of preventing serious illness reduces the older the person gets so I would say it is a valid point in this

You are right 1% by those numbers, don't know what the * I was looking at

I don't have an issue with businesses having the right to employ who they do/don't want at their business. So you will get no argument from me there

Your statement just backs up my freedom of choice statement
thats reasonable. too many 'freedom of choice' types conversely argue that no-one else has the right to even ask you if you're vaccinated. freedom of association doesnt seem to be as important.

I just googled this flog. In 2011, he had sex with a woman who said she felt "compelled" to be intimate with him, and then he just hangs out while that same woman is then repeatedly sexually assaulted? Allegedly he's just chilling in the same apartment where she is being abused? Jesus.

Honestly, he came across as complete nut job before I found out he was just a joke of a man too. He somehow managed to screw over both the Lions and the Pies, and now he's finger-painting while his poor wife props up his mental health issues and pays all their bills too, no doubt. At one point do you just divorce the freak?

today's statistics:
View attachment 1265420

Basic arithmetic shows thats 4.7% of people currently with the disease being hospitalised. much larger than 0.00X%.

if you're going to claim something, try at least presenting some evidence. insults generally arent very convincing arguments.
I'm going of the long term statistics from the CDC. But you can cherry pick all the statistics you want. It also doesn't take into account the sheer number of undetected covid cases.

You literally choose 1 day of statistics.

thats reasonable. too many 'freedom of choice' types conversely argue that no-one else has the right to even ask you if you're vaccinated. freedom of association doesnt seem to be as important.
I'm vaccinated but I can see the issue with the government making it basically mandatory to get it

I'm pretty pro choice with everything tbh, I mean the national anthem says 'we are young and free'. But don't confuse my stance with not thinking that people are idiotic in some of their decision making

I'm going of the long term statistics from the CDC. But you can cherry pick all the statistics you want. It also doesn't take into account the sheer number of undetected covid cases.

So you're arguing in favour of your statistics after using people who can't be added to statistics as part of your argument.

Then claim he's cherry picking data.

Interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"i dont like the stat you 'cherry picked'. look at this stat that I like instead"

He also said 0.0% get sick from Covid. I guess whether someone gets sick or not is a personal choice also.

NSW is over 90% and VIC is almost at 90% vax rate. The percentage of anti vaxers is so small. They are disproportionately loud on social media to make it seem like it’s some huge movement when it’s clearly not.

He also said 0.0% get sick from Covid. I guess whether someone gets sick or not is a personal choice also.

NSW is over 90% and VIC is almost at 90% vax rate. The percentage of anti vaxers is so small. They are disproportionately loud on social media to make it seem like it’s some huge movement when it’s clearly not.
are those figures total population or eligible only?

On his Insta Dayne has turned his attention away from finger painting and is now showing he’s an even bigger flog, if that’s possible, by going down the Covid isn’t real path.
1634863881697.png

"And now that that's done, let me tell you about medical scientific things, for which i have done no education, training or qualifications"

NSW & Vic population is 14.847m people

10% of that is 1.485m

That is a lot of people

NSW & Vic population is 14.847m people

10% of that is 1.485m

That is a lot of people
Hold your horses sonny. I live in country NSW and work in a no jab no job industry. The first chance I got to get one was 3 days before the axe dropped. So I did. No biggie, and I was going to anyway, but it’s harsh to assume that all the unvaccinated are doing so out of some agenda when the basic truth is supplies here were - rightly or wrongly- redirected to whatever hotspot was being hit hardest that week. It’s bloody hard to get the jab if there is no jab to be given.
Anyway back to our Nobel prize winning flog- he can say and think what he wants. I’m more concerned that in a first world country we have people that are stupid enough to prefer to listen to munters like him rather than do a bit of research and make up their mind with an informed opinion.

I cannot remember a premiership player at any club, aside from Daniel Chick, damage/ruin his reputation and esteem from his own tribe's supporters as Beams.

The fact many Collingwood supporters here, (who are as loyal and forgiving about their own players flaws) are extremely critical of Beams is telling.
Just a really s**t bloke, who really needs to pull his head in and stop playing the mental health card for so many of his poor life choices.

are those figures total population or eligible only?

Over 16’s, they haven’t started including under 16’s in the vax figures yet. I’m sure Dayne will say the numbers are all a lie because all Dan does is lie. Unlike Dayne ‘I love this club and I’m not going anywhere’ Beams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back