Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

I gave up social media a while ago, but even when I was on it I never followed famous people. I just didn't see the point.

I kinda get the appeal though I suppose, and why some people do.

But....Can I ask why on earth someone would follow a guy like Beams on social media? What sort of stuff does he get up to that's interesting??
I agree

I do have facebook and Instagram but I reckon off top of my head there might be like 5 famous people I follow (all hot famous chicks)

PS I just looked up Dayne Beams on Instagram, the lying campaigner doesn't have 100k followers either, 71k

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I agree

I do have facebook and Instagram but I reckon off top of my head there might be like 5 famous people I follow (all hot famous chicks)

PS I just looked up Dayne Beams on Instagram, the lying campaigner doesn't have 100k followers either, 71k
Surely it's predominantly people that followed him when he was a player and just have never got round to unfollowing him?

DeepBlue

Team Captain
Apr 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
I agree

Best thing people should do is unfollow Dayne on Instagram for threatening a woman.

sandeano

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Space
* Decides he doesn't want to play football anymore but instead of being a decent bloke he decides to make the club honor his three year contract money wise

Having got away with it once he planned on paying Shelley for the soup but due to his mental health believed she'd give him the mains and dessert for free.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Brisbane fans have been able to shake their heads at his antics for a few years now while saying "thank god he isn't our problem anymore".

Pies fans probably starting to enjoy the same privilege. The guy is a walking dumpster fire.

Dec 19, 2011
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man Utd, Seattle SuperSonics, SA Spurs
Brisbane fans have been able to shake their heads at his antics for a few years now while saying "thank god he isn't our problem anymore".

Pies fans probably starting to enjoy the same privilege. The guy is a walking dumpster fire.
Correct. Thank God he isn’t out problem anymore either!

fuic08

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2017
Newcaslte
AFL Club
Adelaide

Brisbane made out like bandits getting some draft pick value for this train wreck

fake tyrone

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Warrington Wolves, ACF Fiorentina
Imagine inviting someone to a birthday party for your partner and asking them to pay their way. That’s shocking.

You put grog and food on for everyone. Otherwise don’t bother.

I had a classmate at uni who invited me to his girlfriend's birthday and then asked me to chip in 80 bucks to book a private booth at some classy club in the city. I'd known the bloke all of six weeks and only spent 50 minutes a week sitting next to him in a tutorial. Yeah nah mate just uninvite me.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I agree

I also had a look at his Insta, he may have 70K followers but when he posts he gets very little engagement, likes or comments. As Lavender Bushranger says, think it is footy followers from his AFL career.

I like the concept of a "mental health advocate", what he is is an advocate for himself. Quite the narcissistic personality.

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Just read the wrap sheet of this sh*t stain of a bloke over the last 24 - 36 months

* Pleads with old club to trade for him
* Has president of the club who just traded him back fix up and sort out a lot of him gambling debts
* Rumorrs of team mates not wanting to play with him because of his refusal to pay back money owed to them'
* Less than 12 months after said trade he goes on extended mental leave abscene
* Decides he doesn't want to play football anymore but instead of being a decent bloke he decides to make the club honor his three year contract money wise that he doesn't plan on honoring playing wise
* Starts trying a painting business with a lot of his work targeting his old clubs supporters
* Has a big campaign about mental health awareness and then when a poor girl doesn't bow to his old 'don't you know who i am?' bullshit he floods social medi telling people to avoid her business

Total utter campaigner of a money grub

Nice summary

PiesUserName

Senior List
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Absolute scum of the earth and an A grade loser. Will die a lonely and miserable man.

Was fortunate enough to have a good football career that many will never experience and will have nothing to show for it. Even being a premiership player loses its luster when you don't have the friends anymore to share that experience with.

Well done, quite an accomplishment to play for 2 AFL clubs and probably never be welcomed back with open arms at either of them :thumbsu:

Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
How on earth could Collingwood actively target him for a trade and give up 2 first round picks for his services?. Was common knowledge the type of person he is for years.
Because Eddie fancied himself a mafioso that looks after his own. Needs to lay off the gatorade bongs.

Daka

Premium Platinum
Nov 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
How on earth could Collingwood actively target him for a trade and give up 2 first round picks for his services?. Was common knowledge the type of person he is for years.
Surely the Pies players & Admin would have known what he was like as a Person?

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
The worst bit is his drive by murder of the English language.

I'm trying to do something nice for my wife I have no idea what I'm doing with this to be honest so I'm trying to ask a few questions so I know, absolutely in know way and idodgy or trying to stuff you around I was simply trying to figure out the numbers so I could actually confirm this with you.

Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
I am not on social media but I like the cut of the ladies jib. Can someone post the details of the venue, sounds like the kind of place I might like to visit.

As for Beams, the guy is an addict, had at least two that I know off and probably a third.

This won't be the last we hear from this prick, you just know he will be playing the victim card for the rest of his miserable life.

Back