Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm probably going to watch lol
I guess getting away with a sexual assault case, smoking the c-_-_k pipe mid week during playing days every week with drug addiction getting young players to get you pills, getting kicked out of collingwood using the mentle health card as an excuse, selling ikea furniture with 100% mark up by adding special finger paintings to it, adicted to being a liar, gambling betting 40 plus thousand on team mates betting account when not around as grown arse married man with kids isn't bottom of the barrel but big brother voting is while getting paid 50/60 plus thousand to go on the show. Please you cant make this s**t up 😱😂

Last edited:
I guess getting away with a sexual assault case, smoking the c-_-_k pipe mid week during playing days every week with drug addiction getting young players to get you pills, getting kicked out of collingwood using the mentle health card as an excuse, adicted to being a liar, gambling betting 40 plus thousand on team mates betting account when not around isn't bottom of the barrel but big brother voting is while getting paid 60 plus thousand to go on the show is. Please you cant make this sh*t up 😱😂

And that’s with all the s**t he got away with whilst drinking at Rocklea Hotel being swept under the carpet.

Please tell but in that short video above he playing the poor me victum over voting 😂 while returning serve with a childish dummy spit cheap abuse bottom of the barrel insult doing his best for mentle health
Had to replace 2 poker machines that he smashed up, for starters.

Owed one of the locals a considerable amount of cash he kept donating to the TAB. Took a very long time to get that back (at least he got it back this time.The debt that Ryan Tandy owed him is still unpaid to this day - for good reason. He’s gotta stop lending money to bone head footballers)

So the past 2/3 years in big media outlets and social media Beama and Ed McGuire has been saying to everyone dont believe all the lies/rumours about me beama but now he admits the drug, gambling and lies on tv after abusing people on social media about it not being true. its like he thinks the show will change his image when he just on there for money and probably to promote his finger painting sales using mental health as a disguise marketing tool to make money from gullible, caring, vulnerable people 💵💰💵💰

Last edited:
In that case, he has won my respect.

By the way, are you looking forward to your fifth booster?

Maybe they will give you a donut 🍩

Don't worry, Pfizer and Moderna love you.

They totally do not lobby your politicians to achieve policies which fatten their bottom line.

Lobbying and corruption are conspiracy theories.

Yes big pharma have conspired with every single country in the world to kill millions of people so they can make money.

You realise how stupid you sound right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They totally do not lobby your politicians to achieve policies which fatten their bottom line.

I'm looking forward to it. Vaccines provide fantastic protection from the complications of COVID, with little-to-no risk. If COVID is still around in 5-years time then I'll happily take it.

Let me guess, you get your opinions from people like Dr Mercola, Joe Rogan, Candace Owens, Steven Crowder, and Russell Brand?

I'm looking forward to it. Vaccines provide fantastic protection from the complications of COVID, with little-to-no risk. If COVID is still around in 5-years time then I'll happily take it.

Let me guess, you get your opinions from people like Dr Mercola, Joe Rogan, Candace Owens, Steven Crowder, and Russel Brand?

You forgot Andrew Bogut 🤣

This is your brain on Facebook.

He’s actually not a bad bloke, a few years ago I leant him a grand and he said he’d give me 1500 back.
this drug-f’ed ****** gets a spot on big brother, that's inconceivable, this world is a comedy
Why is he wearing a straitjacket?
Geez neck tatts don’t age well.
I'm probably going to watch lol
So who's clever enough to make drinking game thread with a big brother beama drinking game like below? BEEG might have ideas what to put on for sips. Any ideas what to put for sips? 22008253_1481444205254806_5332279334732521169_n.png Screenshot_2021-10-27-19-21-57.png

1 sip when Dayne beams is referred to as AFL star
2 sip when Caitlyn Jenner mentions being trans
3 sips someone cries
4 sips someone hooks up
Full skoll Dayne beams refers to his mental health and uses it as a get out of jail card for being a bad human to 1000s

Full skoll Dayne beams refers to his mental health and uses it as a get out of jail card for being a bad human to 1000s
rgeasd; Whnyre
dfgsgf sdg adgsa

Gfkjdfg fdsgahb chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 sip when Dayne beams is referred to as AFL star
2 sip when Caitlyn Jenner mentions being trans
3 sips someone cries
4 sips someone hooks up
I'd rather drink goats piss than watch that garbage

Perhaps you should replace the Fagan in your name with Gates.

Let me guess, you get your opinions from people like Dr Mercola, Joe Rogan, Candace Owens, Steven Crowder, and Russell Brand?

Wrong again.

Yes big pharma have conspired with every single country in the world to kill millions of people so they can make money.

You realise how stupid you sound right?
You're the one who wrote those stupid words though, aren't you?

The level of education in Australia is atrocious.

You don't even know what a strawman argument is. It's a sad state of affairs.

You're the one who wrote those stupid words though, aren't you?

The level of education in Australia is atrocious.

You don't even know what a strawman argument is. It's a sad state of affairs.

You need help. See a psychologist.

It takes a special kind of stupid to think that every single world leader, including the US, Russia and China who hate each other, is in on a scam.

So because the covid vaccines don’t work after 1 shot they are a scam to make money?

Chemo requires multiple doses, is it a scam?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back