Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
It takes a special kind of stupid to believe the leaders of the world 'hate each other'.

Do you watch a lot of TV and movies, perchance?

Can you please go to the conspiracies board.

Kthnxbai

regpies

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
It takes a special kind of stupid to believe the leaders of the world 'hate each other'.

Do you watch a lot of TV and movies, perchance?

Do you watch a lot of Facebook videos with unverified info, possibly by an angry dwarf who parades as a rebel journalist perchance?

You think the US and China get along? Or US and Russia get along?

Sep 20, 2009
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
It takes a special kind of stupid to think that every single world leader, including the US, Russia and China who hate each other, is in on a scam.

So because the covid vaccines don’t work after 1 shot they are a scam to make money?

Chemo requires multiple doses, is it a scam?

Something something 'New World Order' something something.....

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
Something something 'New World Order' something something.....

Long term pot/drug use
Develop paranoia
Watch a few shitty YouTube videos
Tell the whole world theories/conspiracies they’ve stolen off other drug ****ed campaigners from YouTube

These campaigners are unbearable lately

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Do you watch a lot of Facebook videos with unverified info, possibly by an angry dwarf who parades as a rebel journalist perchance?

You think the US and China get along? Or US and Russia get along?

Or Iran or Israel.

Some absolute 24 Carot crackpots who are anti Vax

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
In that case, he has won my respect.

By the way, are you looking forward to your fifth booster?

Maybe they will give you a donut 🍩

Don't worry, Pfizer and Moderna love you.

They totally do not lobby your politicians to achieve policies which fatten their bottom line.

Lobbying and corruption are conspiracy theories.

How much did you pay for your free vaccine?

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks for that, I didn't know what goats piss tasted like.
images.jpg

pc79

Debutant
Jul 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Humans have never gotten along in history, no reason for that to change for some New World Order bullshit. People are just obsessed with making their own evil villains.

Not quite correct. When humans were primarily hunters/gatherers/wanderers with limited possessions there were limited conflicts. It was when settlements and ownership became part of life that the not getting along began.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Baffles me too!!
Think they will be a fad of the past unless Dane and big brother becomes popular again. Big if, going on previous ratings and a bum dance girl having already been invented.

Not quite correct. When humans were primarily hunters/gatherers/wanderers with limited possessions there were limited conflicts. It was when settlements and ownership became part of life that the not getting along began.

Back when our population allowed us to live as communities that had very limited contact we had less conflicts, yes. We still had loosely defined clans as such, but didnt have as much need for territory disputes until, at least to our limited historical knowledge, the last 5000 years or so.

Jim Levenstein

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Back when our population allowed us to live as communities that had very limited contact we had less conflicts, yes. We still had loosely defined clans as such, but didnt have as much need for territory disputes until, at least to our limited historical knowledge, the last 5000 years or so.
Love getting off topic but the last few pages are a bit deep for a Beama thread 🤣

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
1 sip when Dayne beams is referred to as AFL star
2 sip when Caitlyn Jenner mentions being trans
3 sips someone cries
4 sips someone hooks up
Full skoll Dayne beams refers to his mental health and uses it as a get out of jail card for being a bad human to 1000s
1 shot when he mentions he on here just for image to show people the reel me me me its all about me plus if wearing health of mind clothing. 2 shots when he crys wolf with poor me by keep mentioning his problems for 90 thousandths time for attention. 3 shots when being agressively vindictive by attacking people talking s**t behind peoples back like a spoilt child if he don't get his own way. 4 shots every time he mentions drug addict, lies, gambling and mental health playing the mental health card for attention. 5 shots, a pack of xanax when he mentions health of mind finger painting bussiness and the love you love me foundation promoting himself to look good and for future sales plus ig followers. 6 shots, two tequila worms, xanax and a pack of verbal gastro stop if he if he isn't evicted before 5 weeks from talking pure sh!t thinking he some covid vax expert politician .

Last edited:

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
1 shot when he mentioneds he on here fds just for image to show people the reel me me me its all about me plus if wearing health of mind clothing. 2 shots when he crys wolf with poor me by keep mentioning his problems for 90 thousandths time for attention. 3 shots when being agressively vindictive by attacking people talking sh*t behind peoples back like a spoilt child if he don't get his own way. 4 shots every time he mentioneds mental health playing the mental health card for attention. 5 shots a pack of xanax when he mentioneds health of mind finger painting bussiness and the love you love me foundation promoting himself to look good and for future sales plus ig followers. 6 shots, two tequila worms, xanax and a pack of verbal gastro stop if he if he isn't evicted before 5 weeks from talking pure sh!t thinking he some covid vax expert politician .

What the * did I just read?

Back