Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry Ross, I don't think the current COVID situation will allow me to say "what the fu** did I just read?" to you in person.

But feel free to shoot me your name and address and I'll arrange for a bouquet of flowers for your angst.
Tiny tough featherweight you aint on my level or weight class #I'm110kiloOfmuscle probably best you shhhhhhhh😅

Last edited:
May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
1 shot when he mentions he on here just for image to show people the reel me me me its all about me plus if wearing health of mind clothing. 2 shots when he crys wolf with poor me by keep mentioning his problems for 90 thousandths time for attention. 3 shots when being agressively vindictive by attacking people talking sh*t behind peoples back like a spoilt child if he don't get his own way. 4 shots every time he mentions drug addict, lies, gambling and mental health playing the mental health card for attention. 5 shots, a pack of xanax when he mentions health of mind finger painting bussiness and the love you love me foundation promoting himself to look good and for future sales plus ig followers. 6 shots, two tequila worms, xanax and a pack of verbal gastro stop if he if he isn't evicted before 5 weeks from talking pure sh!t thinking he some covid vax expert politician .

I ******* hate that he never mentions how much he donates to LMLYF.

He is probably giving $2 a month. His business is disgusting making money off fake and unqualified therapy as well as the halo effect of leveraging mental health when next to nothing goes there

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
In that case, he has won my respect.

By the way, are you looking forward to your fifth booster?

Maybe they will give you a donut 🍩

Don't worry, Pfizer and Moderna love you.

They totally do not lobby your politicians to achieve policies which fatten their bottom line.

Lobbying and corruption are conspiracy theories.

So in summary:

Santa Claus isn't real therefore nothing your parents ever told you was true.

Ok thanks mate.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why do anti-mandatory vaccination people always seem to act as if Dan (Dayn?) Andrews is taking away their freedom of speech too? Beams is always on about his RIGHT TO AN OPINION, OR IS THAT NO MORE DAN?? type s**t.

Vic is ending lockdowns with a high % vaccination rate. Opening up borders.

They're not taking away your right to "express your thoughts and feelings" Dayne.

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Nominated and has grown a few extra ears

received_606719183790522.jpeg

Jamolad

Team Captain
Aug 31, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Why does he persist in dressing like an eshay?

Fun fact - my 10 year old daughter 'educates' wife and I after she'd been watching tik-toks..."Did you know in Scotland they have a different name for eshays? They call them 'w***ers' over there"

We lol'ed and had to explain that was a word she should not use while not explaining what that word actually meant. That conversation started with, "Remember that time we were playing Uno, and you only had one card left and then I hit you with 2 skips and then Uno'ed and then won the game, and you called me a bastard?"

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Nominated and has grown a few extra ears

View attachment 1272948
Its been like over a decade since i watched this show. Isn't old beama making a deliberate conscious effort mentioning that he's a loyal man of his word (8 shots) every night so far like 4 times already. I don't think continuing to say ill tell you to your face who i voted for (9 stubbies)will win the game just because he doesnt want to lie to people again as he been doing that the past three years he says (whole life). That car crash he had he said he was drunk when driving the other night BEEG https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/co...h/news-story/8195183ea9ef89ddfea584dc4f8adaec remember this article

Last edited:
He’s painful on big brother

Has he done anything yet to show everyone the type of dirt bag he is?

I have only watched small snippets, I have just seen him on the couch saying nothing.

Falcon27

Club Legend
Sep 8, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Has he done anything yet to show everyone the type of dirt bag he is?

I have only watched small snippets, I have just seen him on the couch saying nothing.
Haha....that's exactly what i thought. Watched most of it for the first time last night (and won't do that again), and he just sat there. Didn't hear him speak at all or see him move from the couch.

Back