Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Has he done anything yet to show everyone the type of dirt bag he is?

I have only watched small snippets, I have just seen him on the couch saying nothing.
Haha....that's exactly what i thought. Watched most of it for the first time last night (and won't do that again), and he just sat there. Didn't hear him speak at all or see him move from the couch.
He chucked a tantrum cracking the shits after the first eviction because house mates lied about who they voted for evicting his closest house mate matt cooper. He was angry at everyone flipping out and told the house mates to vote him out saying its morally wrong to go behind peoples back as the lies trigger him. #ItsCalledAgameBeama

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
Why do anti-mandatory vaccination people always seem to act as if Dan (Dayn?) Andrews is taking away their freedom of speech too? Beams is always on about his RIGHT TO AN OPINION, OR IS THAT NO MORE DAN?? type sh*t.

Vic is ending lockdowns with a high % vaccination rate. Opening up borders.

They're not taking away your right to "express your thoughts and feelings" Dayne.

The morons are always the loudest and can't help but expose themselves.

He chucked a tantrum cracking the shits after the first eviction because house mates lied about who they voted for evicting his closest house mate matt cooper. He was angry at everyone flipping out and told the house mates to vote him out saying its morally wrong to go behind peoples back as the lies trigger him. #ItsCalledAgameBeama

Haha seriously?

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Haha seriously?
Yep it was really bad look like like my brothers 3 year old son sooking in the supermarket. He is messed up and cant handle people calling him a liar. Note to the world don't get mental health advise from him and go see a doctor.

Last edited:

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Angry about being lied to and going behind his back.

Oh the sweet irony

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
6F4965B6-D09B-42C3-BB7D-F90E0579F04C.jpeg

Beamsy is that you?

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Thats a funny read you should paste on here but the video of its on his ig story tonight as well as sooking for an hour about not getting more free tools from Milwaukie. What did you say to jess again beamo that ig is for ego 😂😂 https://instagram.com/beama_9?utm_medium=copy_link

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Two of my favourites
Angry about being lied to and going behind his back.

Oh the sweet irony
Farken lol
Has to be heavily medicated.

I have hardly heard him speak just lays on the couch flat out.
This video below is a must watch plus everything BEEG and me have posted is true from the master manipulater drug addict who gambled millions like the whole 6 year brisbane contract. I bet a melboune supporter for no reason but personal hate will sook/insult us about being right again on this topic with personal false wrong assumptions. BEEG

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
This video below is a must watch plus everything BEEG and me have posted is true from the master manipulater who gambled millions like the whole 6 year brisbane contract being on drugs. A melboune supporter will sook about us being right again 😂😂. tigers dont change there stripes.

It’s not about you be right or wrong. No one is saying Beams is the all round good guy.
it as about your constant obsession with Beams and the pleasure you take from any misfortune he may have. You take pride and gloat about stalking him on all forms of social media.

Dont you get it?? Focussing on others short comings is not going to improve your life at all. While you live your life vicariously through others you live in denial.
Get help!!

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It was more common in the 80's and 90's for players to blow out like this, but still amazes me the shape he's in given he was a captain of an AFL football club and is still only 31.

They are so regimented and robotic, almost all ex-footballers I know are still in supurb nick through their 30's and 40's as it's just become a way of life. Similar to ex-military.

He should still be playing, even at local level.

Depression is a hell of an illness, but he strikes (as mentioned above) a complete lazy pig, which is at odds with the AFL lifestyle and certainly a guy as successful as he (a midfielder to boot) was for a period and a captain of an AFL side.

Completely bizarre.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back