Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

click on this video and the crywolf queen will tell you she's the best at manipulating people and everything having a vindictive, self centered, spoilt (fame) brat, sore loser personality.

Yeah nothing I didn't know already.

Doesn't sound like he was fun to be around in the house.

This video below is a must watch plus everything BEEG and me have posted is true from the master manipulater drug addict who gambled millions like the whole 6 year brisbane contract. I bet a melboune supporter for no reason but personal hate will sook/insult us about being right again on this topic with personal false wrong assumptions. BEEG

God he looks ******* awful, those neck tats don't age well on a fat older bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This video below is a must watch plus everything BEEG and me have posted is true from the master manipulater drug addict who gambled millions like the whole 6 year brisbane contract. I bet a melboune supporter for no reason but personal hate will sook/insult us about being right again on this topic with personal false wrong assumptions. BEEG

"alot of fans" Oh * off mate, absolute w***er.

View attachment 1336732

He cost Collingwood far more since he decided to return home.

I have zero sympathy for all his financial losses, he brought it upon himself and hurt his teammates (both at the Lions and Pies) in the process

Hope no one buys his pathetic sob story.

Least Fev owned up like a man and took personal responsibility for his toxic off field behaviour and addiction and didn't play the mental health card

He cost Collingwood far more since he decided to return home.

I have zero sympathy for all his financial losses, he brought it upon himself and hurt his teammates (both at the Lions and Pies) in the process

Hope no one buys his pathetic sob story.

Least Fev owned up like a man and took personal responsibility for his toxic off field behaviour and addiction and didn't play the mental health card
Says he left because he didn't feel supported so being unable to play due o mental health was bullshit?

View attachment 1336732

Good luck Beamsy .... should be compulsory reading for all members of the AFLPA & every kid nominating for the draft.

'Beams explained his downward spiral came after the death of his father, who lost his battle with cancer in 2018.
But Beams said as he processed his grief, he turned to gambling and prescription medication.

“Obviously, I was taking a lot of those drugs to not have to deal with what I needed to deal with,” he said.

“It became part of my routine that I’d take these drugs just so I could function. It wasn’t even about the feeling it gave me because that wears off over time.'

'Beams said he would lie and manipulate others in order to get drugs but said he never stole money.'

As a footy fan who watched on, its challenging reading, hero to zero stuff.

Says he left because he didn't feel supported so being unable to play due o mental health was bullshit?

Good luck Beamsy .... should be compulsory reading for all members of the AFLPA & every kid nominating for the draft.

'Beams explained his downward spiral came after the death of his father, who lost his battle with cancer in 2018.
But Beams said as he processed his grief, he turned to gambling and prescription medication.

“Obviously, I was taking a lot of those drugs to not have to deal with what I needed to deal with,” he said.

“It became part of my routine that I’d take these drugs just so I could function. It wasn’t even about the feeling it gave me because that wears off over time.'

'Beams said he would lie and manipulate others in order to get drugs but said he never stole money.'

As a footy fan who watched on, its challenging reading, hero to zero stuff.

I know from a very reliable source that he is lying about never stealing money.

That is what addicts do. Chris Yarran did the same when he was at Richmond (sadly)

Sooner or later, Beams needs to stop blaming his dad's death for his downward spiral, his gambling and drug usage started before that.

That is what addicts do. Chris Yarran did the same when he was at Richmond (sadly)

Sooner or later, Beams needs to stop blaming his dad's death for his downward spiral, his gambling and drug usage started before that.

I'll take him at face value, but thanks for 'the heads up'.

Very accurate re: addicts blaming others.
Mate of mine would always deflect and blame events around him for his drug taking, but forgot the fact we knew he was abusing drugs long before a lot of these events took place.
I do have sympathy for addicts as it is a real problem, but unfortunately from my experience the only person who can fix an addict is the addict, they need to want to help themselves, and being able to except your faults is a big part of that process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back