Moeydw

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Scorchers
Next years first and JT or Phillips. If JT goes Elliott could replace him when fit and if Phillips goes Sidey could go on a wing.

Trickster

All Australian
Jul 27, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
First rounder (next years) or now potentially Langdon now may come into play. Hope not but we’ll have to give up something substantial.

Moeydw

Premium Platinum
Aug 16, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Scorchers
See this I don't get, Phillips.
Running machine for the next decade for a player with few years left.
Not for me.
I wouldn't want to see him go but I think him, JT and Sier (don't want him to go either) are the only ones I see with value that could be traded. Ideally JT but not sure how highly the lions would rate him. Brisbane will play hardball as he's contracted and we stole crisp for basically nothing last time.

Snoop Dog

Premium Platinum
Sep 25, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gippy Power
Love him to come home but until the Langdon thing sorted you wouldnt know how to get it done. Fagan doesnt strike me as a bloke who is going to hold a player who wants to leave but thats a judgement from afar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pablo disco bar

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Next years first and JT or Phillips. If JT goes Elliott could replace him when fit and if Phillips goes Sidey could go on a wing.
Big call Elliott won't be fit
Better off trading him

Can Thomas repeat this year's efforts?
Langdon to Sydney
Pick 18 and Sydney offer to lions
Maybe Phillips or Smith.

Trickster

All Australian
Jul 27, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Apparently at their bnf he said he’ll honour 2 year contract at BL so big backflip

Saintly Viewed

Gold And Black 1977
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wouldn't want to see him go but I think him, JT and Sier (don't want him to go either) are the only ones I see with value that could be traded. Ideally JT but not sure how highly the lions would rate him. Brisbane will play hardball as he's contracted and we stole crisp for basically nothing last time.
If that’s what it takes it couldn’t be a bigger pass from me.

Trickster

All Australian
Jul 27, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
That’s the other thing, if this is all true.

He is not exactly a man of his word but more an opportunist.
I know but Bris can’t take moral ground either with them trying to get Neale. I’d hope we only give up a first or first and second rather than players unless a fringe player is involved.
Though he’s older, if he stays injury free he would boost midfield substantially! I’d take the punt and if we can keep Langdon that’d be ideal.

The Dawes

Premiership Player
Feb 19, 2008
Punxutawney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Notts County FC,
Didn’t see this coming I must admit
Gun player but tough to strike a deal that would suit the Lions you’d reckon

The Plowking

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
FFS.
No-one is trading Sier.
Period.

Beams can wait until end of next season thanks.

Top Bottom