Player Watch Dayne Beams (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of my sources is any of your business, nor is anything else for that matter.

Have you personally identified yourself?

The spin by you is amazing though, I’ll give you that. Trying to twist things to say all the players are away at the moment is next level spin.
Everyone is pissed off at you, Baltimore jack and morax for shouting down anyone who doesn’t tip toe around the mental health issue.

I’m not defending Beams.

I’m criticising your posts because I believea at times you make sh!t up to push your narrative.

I came here to follow another clubs circus (as many big footy posters do), and found one poster making a personal “war” on Beams. It’s ugly.

And no I’m not related to Beams or ever met him.

All you have to do is read my posts from 2018 to see where I repeatedly said Beams was cooked.

I was impressed with the deal Noble got done for Brisbane.
We gave a lot, but we also received a lot when we traded him. We also got a lot out of him as a player. I have us marginally ahead.

None of my sources is any of your business, nor is anything else for that matter.

Have you personally identified yourself?

The spin by you is amazing though, I’ll give you that. Trying to twist things to say all the players are away at the moment is next level spin.
Now I’m really confused. You want to be taken seriously but refuse to reveal your sources.

Are you Caro?

I’m not defending Beams.

I’m criticising your posts because I believea at times you make sh!t up to push your narrative.

I came here to follow another clubs circus (as many big footy posters do), and found one poster making a personal “war” on Beams. It’s ugly.

And no I’m not related to Beams or ever met him.

All you have to do is read my posts from 2018 to see where I repeatedly said Beams was cooked.

I was impressed with the deal Noble got done for Brisbane.
You’ll find a lot of other posters feel exactly the same way as me about beams.

You are clearly sided with the politically correct posters and that is fine but don’t pretend you don’t have an agenda either.

Don’t have sentences that are paragraphs would be the first step
And a member of the Grammar Police.
How was your end of year Christmas Party?
Did you sit around doing some editing whilst sharing a can of Carlton Light?

How about being selfish and accepting a pay cheque and a list spot from Collingwood without fulfilling his end of the bargain?
How about going back one step further and how he made himself available for a trade back to Collingwood, accepted a 4 year contract on x amount of dollars and knowing there is a good chance he won’t be able to deliver on his end?

I don’t care how you take me.

I provide information and you can do what you want with it.
Can you at least tell us if you spoke with a player or official directly?
Or is it more a friend of a friend type deal?

Can you at least tell us if you spoke with a player or official directly?
Or is it more a friend of a friend type deal?
I am not telling you anything of the kind.

You can do what you want when I give out info.

I told you about thomas and keefe before it broke and I’ve told you beams had been sent away by the leadership group and that it would be dealt with by Walsh when he was back from leave.

I’m not making you do anything with what I say.

How about going back one step further and how he made himself available for a trade back to Collingwood, accepted a 4 year contract on x amount of dollars and knowing there is a good chance he won’t be able to deliver on his end?
How dare he accept what we offered!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not telling you anything of the kind.

You can do what you want when I give out info.

I told you about thomas and keefe before it broke and I’ve told you beams had been sent away by the leadership group and that it would be dealt with by Walsh when he was back from leave.

I’m not making you do anything with what I say.
Why so secretive?
Whoever your source is, is very unlikely to read BF.

Something just doesn’t add up about you.

Why so secretive?
Whoever your source is, is very unlikely to read BF.

Something just doesn’t add up about you.
Doesn’t add up to you because you don’t like what I’m saying.

You’d be surprised who does and doesn’t read bigfooty.

Which part of it didn’t happen?
Your bullshit negative spin. The club didn't say anything close to what you said so that relegates you to mere gossip, even worse your vitriol exposes your bias and agenda, then there's the ludicrous ego boost you seem to get from being the bearer of bad news, everyone is here to have fun and follow their club and you bring the hate for your own petty reasons

Your bullshit negative spin. The club didn't say anything close to what you said so that relegates you to mere gossip, even worse your vitriol exposes your bias and agenda, then there's the ludicrous ego boost you seem to get from being the bearer of bad news, everyone is here to have fun and follow their club and you bring the hate for your own petty reasons
It did happen. I know it happened. You think the club tells the truth lol. The naivety is amazing.

I follow the club to see them win. I don’t blindly support bad decision makers or players if they are detracting from our chances of winning. Beams in my opinion is detracting from our chances of winning hence my feelings towards him.0

Doesn’t add up to you because you don’t like what I’m saying.

You’d be surprised who does and doesn’t read bigfooty.
It’s not like you are just passing information on. You have been pretty spiteful man. You’ve also said some pretty crappy things to other posters. The stuff about sheep is bizarre.

Could it be that you are using your info to boost your own ego?

I wonder if Beamer reads this. Would you post differently if he was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back