Rumour Dayne Beams set to “retire”

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo is a bottom feeder, absolute awful person. Worst bloke in football. Loves to get on his high horse over social issues like racism etc but shows a complete and utter lack of respect for peoples health. Its not the first time he has done it, won't be the last, he should be run out of the game. ******* germ.
A vile pustule.

Ah Pies supporters are a special breed they have no trouble slandering other clubs players BUT when it comes to their own, watch out. The double standards are something to behold. Good luck Dayne,you really should retire.
Bit rich considering you're a regular poster in the Opposition Observation hugbox threads.

I sorry that i post in this forum as there are so many who reckon they know Dane Beams and about his private life.For the amount of posts some people i work out at 19 per day must have no social life just stay home on the computer and play with there 2 inch eight day clock..i will find out on sunday the truth about what is going on the person concern won't know if he is playing on just his health.

I sorry that i post in this forum as there are so many who reckon they know Dane Beams and about his private life.For the amount of posts some people i work out at 19 per day must have no social life just stay home on the computer and play with there 2 inch eight day clock..i will find out on sunday the truth about what is going on the person concern won't know if he is playing on just his health.
Cool. Make sure you keep us in the loop then.

This whole thread is an absolute s**tshow.

Agree. The original rumour I posted was clearly bullshit (won’t trust that source again) and this thread has descended into something unplanned because of the events that happened after I posted OP

I’d delete it if I could

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Thanks Claye, any update?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back