Rumour Dayne Beams steps away from footy for mental health reasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you expect Collingwood to have a press release saying: The leadership group have told Dayne Beams he is not welcome at the club due to his toxic behaviour, as well as gambling and drug issues.
Or maybe they'd try and be a bit more gentle to Dayne and his fans and say: Dayne has mental health issues and is leaving the club to focus on fixing those.

What would be more palatable to simpletons like yourself?

Get a clue mate.

I have a clue. If that was their stance then stop coddling the whole situation and cut ties with him. If they genuinely believe he is no chance to return, and Beams himself is probably aware and accepting of that, they would have went their separate ways. He can retire whenever he wants.

It feels to me that Collingwood fans In particular are blaming Beams for the club chasing his return in the first place. It's not Beams fault the club made the gamble on him, pardon the pun, and it's pretty shameful to say he is the only one to blame in this entire situation.

Someone want to contact Eddie and let him know hes been fooled and conned by the mastermind Dayne Beams?

Or maybe he has more insight into this situation than a bunch of randoms in a thread that seems to be designed to bash someone up.

Last edited:
I have a clue. If that was their stance then stop coddling the whole situation and cut ties with him. If they genuinely believe he is no chance to return, and Beams himself is probably aware and accepting of that, they would have went their separate ways. He can retire whenever he wants.

It feels to me that Collingwood fans In particular are blaming Beams for the club chasing his return in the first place. It's not Beams fault the club made the gamble on him, pardon the pun, and it's pretty shameful to say he is the only one to blame in this entire situation.
Putting words in my mouth again. When did I say it was only his fault, 'shameful', really mate. Your rhetoric and obliviousness is painful and you are not worth communicating with.

Putting words in my mouth again. When did I say it was only his fault, 'shameful', really mate. Your rhetoric and obliviousness is painful and you are not worth communicating with.

Show me proof of your bullshit and I'd change my opinion but your stance is pretty clear: leadership and the club dont want him around despite both communications to the opposite of that.

Until you have more than speculation and hearsay all any of us can accept is the clubs position on the matter and anything else is dangerous assumption and slander.

Its time everyone moved on.

He will not be back, his lack of conditioning would require a full pre season and then some. Trust me, as you get older it gets harder to come back. Its not like he has been re-habbing, he has been basically doing nothing fitness wise. He needs to move into the next part of his life. Whilst I am not a fan per say, I wish him well and hope he has a good life from here for his wife and kids.

And we need to move on also, what's done is done. Too much sticking our noses into other peoples business these days, its make the world a pretty ordinary place.

Someone want to contact Eddie and let him know hes been fooled and conned by the mastermind Dayne Beams?

Or maybe he has more insight into this situation than a bunch of randoms in a threat that seems to be designed to bash someone up.

Eddie just covering his ass. It would just be better if he admitted that in hindsight its a mistake but that's not his style.

Eddie just covering his ass. It would just be better if he admitted that in hindsight its a mistake but that's not his style.

Oh yeah, in sure there is some regret in it but he ultimately chose to chase a contracted player and according to everyone here he knew all the risks.

I love that people think what a club releases to the media is the same as what they are speaking about internally all the time. Ignorance is bliss. If Beams leaving was mutual and he wanted to go, the club and he would have struck a deal by now.

So in the mean time we shovel s**t on him got jerking the club around even though we dont know for sure.

Seems...sort of assholeish.

The last I heard was that he wasnt very willing to negotiate a lower pay out figure and that even his manager was getting quite frustrated about it

Last you heard from...from...from...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just use a team mates betting app account when they not looking. Clubs hide things all the time so there isn't any damage or drama fixing things in private. Maybe they took money out of his wage or sold a meddle to pay people back if he does pay them back.
How did he bet 50k on a teammates account?did the teammate have 50k in the account? So he did it all in 1day? The teammate didn’t notice his account down by 50k or the betting agency just gave this account 50k credit? this story smells of complete bs

I love that people think what a club releases to the media is the same as what they are speaking about internally all the time. Ignorance is bliss. If Beams leaving was mutual and he wanted to go, the club and he would have struck a deal by now.
The last I heard was that he wasnt very willing to negotiate a lower pay out figure and that even his manager was getting quite frustrated about it
Everybody support ME💰i added REFLECTORS 💩@MyNewTradiesWorkWearShop Screenshot_2020-06-16-20-32-29.png

Everybody support ME💰i added REFLECTORS 💩@MyNewTradiesWorkWearShop View attachment 893529

You know I used to order PPE for a mine site in Australia and those jackets are usually between $60 to $100 so $70 for a custom print version is nothing to throw up arma about but hey go off at the guy.

Ripped off...

View attachment 893643

Yeah nah, not the same quality at all. Do you know the brand that Beams is using as a source at all? Then we can find out the cost and do a rough calculation of how much its costing him to have his logo added, and also shopping and handling.

He also regularly does personal deliveries of his sales and art work but that just makes him more of an asshlle I guess, imagine thinking the people conned into buying his art lies would want to see him face to face for their purchase, such a narcissist!

So lets do some research shall we! This is the rumours and speculation board afterall, not the "s**t on person X" board :)

So searching the image of the jacket didnt get me much info but a 5minute google search confirmed for me that this is the likely jacket:

Everything matches up,

Details
  • 80% Polyester for durability, 20% Cotton for comfort
  • 330gsm Fleece Fabric
  • Contrast panel on sleeves and lower front body
  • Lower front pocket
  • Rib basque and sleeve cuffs for improved durability
  • 3 panel hood with drawcord
  • Easy care fabric
  • Complies with standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day & Night
Quite a high quality jacket to be honest, certainly not something hes sourced off Wish or something on the cheap. It also doesnt come with a price, which means you have to request a quote, and they do embroidery for his logo and his motto. So far I havnt found an alternative site that sells them

Im not entirely sure if the are locally made although they list this on their Ethical Statement:
1592319720832.png

I cant see any confirmation but I would expect they are made over seas, which in this commercial industry isnt uncommon. Also:

A proudly Australian owned and family run business for over 20 years, JB’s wear provides industry-leading workwear that meets and exceeds all Australian standards, corporate attire, hospitality uniforms, clothing for schools, sporting clubs and a great range of casual wear.

And just looking elsewhere, this website lists a price of $80:

So, taking into account he would have bulk ordered some, lets say JB's wear sold him 100, at say, $60 each, plus cost of shipping and we'll assume the embroidery is free for this argument.

So cost for him to source would be in the ballpark of $65-70 dollars.

And hes selling them for $70...

And we reflective stripes! Wow, what an A Grade arsehole!

Attachments

• 1592319553408.png
    1592319553408.png
    269.7 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back