Nostradamus Lives Dayne Beams to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collingwood will probably ask for Pick 4 and Lewis Taylor.

If we get Ryder, I'd go as far (if pushed) to give them as Leuenberger and pick 5 (face it, Melb will get 3 for Frawley).

Beams is contracted and the Pies will rightly play a hardball. We learned in the Tippett situation that things can change quickly in a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Collingwood supporters in here:

egg-face-flickr.jpg

All the Brisbane supporters up and about there is two teams in QLD and GC probably have better players to offer
At the end of the day it's Dayne's choice. He'd rather get paid more and play with his brother

Wait, if he's only requested a trade to Queensland then does he get a say in which club he goes to or is it up to Collingwood?

I honestly didnt see this one coming. Wow just wow. Id give pick 5 easily but he is worth so much more.

All the Brisbane supporters up and about there is two teams in QLD and GC probably have better players to offer

Might be time for you to start taking some of us at our word. ;)

If we get Ryder, I'd go as far (if pushed) to give them as Leuenberger and pick 5 (face it, Melb will get 3 for Frawley).

Beams is contracted and the Pies will rightly play a hardball. We learned in the Tippett situation that things can change quickly in a year.

That's massive overs for Beams.

He's good but he's not worth 2 x top 10 picks.

Pick 5 is adequate but at a stretch Brisbane could swap their 2nd round pick for Collinwood's 2nd round as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back