Opinion Dayne Beams to Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

So he HAD gripes then? glad we settled that.

Its good he has come to terms with it.
it's fair to say that 99% of players have gripes when they are cut and don't retire on their own terms. I had a boss of mine about 12 years ago who at the time was short listed as a candidate for a role on the st.Kilda board, he mentioned that one of the harderst things is that at the end of each year no matter how good the people perhaps no matter how good the players are, in the instance that you might win the flag you are forced to SACK players due to AFL rules. so hence that a lot of players would have an issue.

Wow. That’s a frightening stat. Any wonder he looks a disinterested in some games, even when he’s having to carry the Lions. Which happens a lot.

Not so much these days, more and more it's our next gen mids - McCluggage Berry Rayner Taylor who are leading the way. Beams having a great game is a bonus. And since giving up the C he's unencumbered and back to his best. Played a blinder V Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so much these days, more and more it's our next gen mids - McCluggage Berry Rayner Taylor who are leading the way. Beams having a great game is a bonus. And since giving up the C he's unencumbered and back to his best. Played a blinder V Hawks
I think you’re underrating him and overrating the others massively tbh.

Beams now off the Magpies "bus"

Ben Guthrie
Oct 24, 2014 12:52PM

Two days ago, Buckley used the analogy that if players did not want to be at Collingwood, they would stop the bus and let them off.

"I guess I'm off the bus now," he said.

Beams was equally blunt about whether the Lions or Collingwood were closer to winning a premiership.

"Brisbane," he said when asked...………..LOL Dickhead

Beams now off the Magpies "bus"

Ben Guthrie
Oct 24, 2014 12:52PM

Two days ago, Buckley used the analogy that if players did not want to be at Collingwood, they would stop the bus and let them off.

"I guess I'm off the bus now," he said.

Beams was equally blunt about whether the Lions or Collingwood were closer to winning a premiership.

"Brisbane," he said when asked...………..LOL Dickhead
What else is he going to say?

Would have him back on a Tarrant deal. Minimum chips and low trade price. He’s still a gun, but injury ravaged and getting older. An $800k price tag is way too high now, Brisbane really haven’t gotten the value from him that they would have hoped for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back