Mega Thread Dayne Beams trade (Its over, thread closed)

What do you support the club to do? (Opposition respondents will be carded)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry too highbrow for me, I must be part stupider group that you refer to.
Maybe, but I'm guessing you know your limitations better than I know them.
Aspiration is the thing....aim to get into the thinking group, I'm sure you will enjoy it

Do you mind if I just pop you on ignore...there ya go, much better

So, it's about true then that Brisbane are a team solely base on a midfield. Loopy Leppa is onto something. Who needs genuine forwards and backs when you have 15+ mids who can do the job? :$:$:$:$:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Worst trade in our history, completely bent over.

Two lotto tickets and an NEAFL player

Joined Oct 14.

Cool story bro. Definitely not our worst trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn I had a dream Pies were looking at getting Jack Watts from the Dees... Tell me it was a Dream?????

No problem Connors.
Is that the full text?
What about the part where he acknowledges being a slimy prick with his manager?
which ghost writer wrote that tweet
Seriously.... I'm as pissed as anyone about Daynes recent behavior, and have been saying he should be acknowledging the Pies and what they've done for him.

Now he makes an effort (albeit small) to do so, and all we can do is try and dig the heels in?

Christ, that's a hell of a lot classier tweet than his brother and new team mates have been coming out with. At least he didn't follow their lead.

Credit where credit is due. At least he has finally taken a few seconds to thank the club that gave him so much.

Seriously.... I'm as pissed as anyone about Daynes recent behavior, and have been saying he should be acknowledging the Pies and what they've done for him.

Now he makes an effort (albeit small) to do so, and all we can do is try and dig the heels in?

Christ, that's a hell of a lot classier tweet than his brother and new team mates have been coming out with. At least he didn't follow their lead.

Credit where credit is due. At least he has finally taken a few seconds to thank the club that gave him so much.

You know why Harry doesn't need to get his manager to write up a generic statement to acknowledge his time with the club?

There's some truth to what you say but in reality, we all know that anything said by any of the parties now is highly likely to be PR spin. Not saying that is necessarily so but I think people will take a bit of convincing.

You know why Harry doesn't need to get his manager to write up a generic statement to acknowledge his time with the club?
What Harry does is irrelevant. We all know that he has shown himself to have a better character than Dayne through this saga, despite his odd behavior.

Saying that Daynes manager wrote that tweet is childish and spiteful. Move on with your life ffs...

I'm getting drawn in to defending Collingwood against the comments on Facebook.

I CAN'T STOP. HELP.
I equate Social Media to a Sewer and people say to me "but you post on Social Media"
My response has always been "But even when you see a Sewer you always take a look just to see how big some of the turds are"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back