Player Watch Dayne Beams (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think the level of vitriol is directed so he squarely at Beams when we have had players in the past who have behaved badly but are forgiven aside from Thomas who probably will not ever be forgiven.

I don,t think he ever play again either but the thing is he should never have been "brought home" in the 1st place it was a foolish move.This was the wrong move before it was ever decided upon,there are people who carry too much baggage with them and we should have realized this from his first stint here.

I would shocked if he retired but it is a mistake of our own making but it will be interesting to see what transpires from here.`

The question of why the vitriol is directed squarely at Beams is academic. His alleged behaviour when he left for Brisbane, the alleged gambling debts, etc. We can go on about his character defects and use them as justification for it. It's a choice to do that, we control what we say about people in situations when they don't have a right or reply.

In hindsight it was wrong to bring him back, but I can see why the club took a punt.

If he retired, it would be an honorable move on his part; but I can't see that happening anytime soon.

I really don’t get the negativity surrounding his art. Why shouldn’t he sell it?
Its being suggested that he is marketing it as for charity when it isn't. I haven't seen the marketing, but the article i read it was crystal clear that he was selling his art and donating 5% to charity.

Is his, (alleged) behaviour because of his mental demons?
Or are his mental demons attributable to his, (alleged) behaviour?
:think:
Mental demons, addiction, selfish behaviour. Its often a cycle that feeds into itself without a clear beginning. It's a chicken or egg question.

To some it might.
Behaviour may be excused/accepted/understood if there's a reason for it.
I wonder if those people judging have looked at themselves.

:ram::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep: Lamb chops my favourite
On a another matter, can people tone it down when others don’t agree, cause if we lose posters like Jen over this, were people cannot post without being called names, this board will be poor indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its being suggested that he is marketing it as for charity when it isn't. I haven't seen the marketing, but the article i read it was crystal clear that he was selling his art and donating 5% to charity.
He’s also advised others with depression to give it a go. That might help someone.

Rance will negotiate a settlement as per media reports.

Also as per media reports Richmond will keep Rance on their list.

That settlement WILL count against Richmonds salary cap.

Just like Boyd negotiated a settlement with the Bulldogs and Boyds settlement counted against the Bulldogs salary cap.

You just keep shouting everyone down who disagrees with you, with little regard to providing evidence to support any of your spurious claims.

We get it you think Beams is a sh!t bloke. You’ve dedicated 100 odd posts to saying Beams is a sh!t bloke without actually contributing anything meaningful to any discussion.

Right now I believe there’s a difference of about a bees d!ck between you and Beams.
The settlement won’t be his full amount of his contract. Knowing rance, it will be next to nothing as he won’t put his hand out for salary he hasn’t earnt.

That’s Richmond‘a choice to keep him on the list. At least they had a choice. Beams has given us none.

Little evidence? I told you beams had been told not to come in any more and it would be all sorted when Walsh got back last Monday. What happened that week?

Ooh, ooh I like this one:
If a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, does that mean the moon is made from cream cheese?
Apparently The Man in the Moon is a s**t bloke.

The settlement won’t be his full amount of his contract. Knowing rance, it will be next to nothing as he won’t put his hand out for salary he hasn’t earnt.

That’s Richmond‘a choice to keep him on the list. At least they had a choice. Beams has given us none.

Little evidence? I told you beams had been told not to come in any more and it would be all sorted when Walsh got back last Monday. What happened that week?
Wow, do you know Rance as well?

Rance will negotiate a settlement as per media reports.

Also as per media reports Richmond will keep Rance on their list.

That settlement WILL count against Richmonds salary cap.

Just like Boyd negotiated a settlement with the Bulldogs and Boyds settlement counted against the Bulldogs salary cap.

You just keep shouting everyone down who disagrees with you, with little regard to providing evidence to support any of your spurious claims.

We get it you think Beams is a sh!t bloke. You’ve dedicated 100 odd posts to saying Beams is a sh!t bloke without actually contributing anything meaningful to any discussion.

Right now I believe there’s a difference of about a bees d!ck between you and Beams.
Are you related to beams?

Brisbane supporter defending him - not many Brisbane people I know think too fondly of him.

Are you related to beams?

Brisbane supporter defending him - not many Brisbane people I know think too fondly of him.
You know everyone in Brisbane too?

What’s it got to do with knowing people? No one gets paid out there full contract if they have decided they have had enough.
Umm, you said you know him.

Well that didn't happen, you're adding your own miserable hate filled spin (which says far more about you as a person than Beams) when it could just as easily have been Beamer realising he's not up to it mentally at the moment and pulling the plug, you've proven jack squat other than you seem to have your own problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back