Player Watch Dayne Beams (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so the rumours were true

I’m just not sure how we get it done though. Brisbane will ask for a lot which I don’t think we have to offer, particularly if we’re still trying to get May.

Next years first and JT or Phillips. If JT goes Elliott could replace him when fit and if Phillips goes Sidey could go on a wing.

Next years first and JT or Phillips. If JT goes Elliott could replace him when fit and if Phillips goes Sidey could go on a wing.
See this I don't get, Phillips.
Running machine for the next decade for a player with few years left.
Not for me.

The guy is getting older; give far less for a few years than a 7 year left plus player.

Not sold on this- have to lower cost.

First rounder (next years) or now potentially Langdon now may come into play. Hope not but we’ll have to give up something substantial.

See this I don't get, Phillips.
Running machine for the next decade for a player with few years left.
Not for me.
I wouldn't want to see him go but I think him, JT and Sier (don't want him to go either) are the only ones I see with value that could be traded. Ideally JT but not sure how highly the lions would rate him. Brisbane will play hardball as he's contracted and we stole crisp for basically nothing last time.

Love him to come home but until the Langdon thing sorted you wouldnt know how to get it done. Fagan doesnt strike me as a bloke who is going to hold a player who wants to leave but thats a judgement from afar.

Big call Elliott won't be fit
Better off trading him

Can Thomas repeat this year's efforts?
Langdon to Sydney
Pick 18 and Sydney offer to lions
Maybe Phillips or Smith.

Apparently at their bnf he said he’ll honour 2 year contract at BL so big backflip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't want to see him go but I think him, JT and Sier (don't want him to go either) are the only ones I see with value that could be traded. Ideally JT but not sure how highly the lions would rate him. Brisbane will play hardball as he's contracted and we stole crisp for basically nothing last time.
If that’s what it takes it couldn’t be a bigger pass from me.

Apparently at their bnf he said he’ll honour 2 year contract at BL so big backflip
That’s the other thing, if this is all true.

He is not exactly a man of his word but more an opportunist.

That’s the other thing, if this is all true.

He is not exactly a man of his word but more an opportunist.
I know but Bris can’t take moral ground either with them trying to get Neale. I’d hope we only give up a first or first and second rather than players unless a fringe player is involved.
Though he’s older, if he stays injury free he would boost midfield substantially! I’d take the punt and if we can keep Langdon that’d be ideal.

FFS.
No-one is trading Sier.
Period.

Beams can wait until end of next season thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back