TheSunGod

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2010
Bangsaphan Noi
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Team Buakaw Golovkin
Actually no we DONT all do it. Maybe you are the people you hang out with are just shitty.
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’
28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Matthew 5:27-28

We’ve all done it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

We’ve all done it ;)
Who is this Mathew idiot? Better not be Richo he couldn't even find the goals directly in front of him.

Buzzasto DaSilva

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
This is truly disgusting behaviour. I hope the AFL come down on Zorko like a tonne of bricks. When Carey did this the AFL forced North to trade him to Adelaide (cruel and unusual punishment). The AFL should send him to Port Adelaide.
Not defending Zorko for a second, but who in the Lions team was Tahlia married to? Seems like a completely different situation in my opinion.

Mr_Moogle

Brownlow Medallist
May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
This is truly disgusting behaviour. I hope the AFL come down on Zorko like a tonne of bricks. When Carey did this the AFL forced North to trade him to Adelaide (cruel and unusual punishment). The AFL should send him to Port Adelaide.
Carey coming to the Crows was more of a punishment for Adelaide fans than Carey. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scroater

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2003
InLarry6'sbulldogphotos
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Yes. If you arrange Brisbane players by their height you'll see why Taylor was targeted by Zorko.

Taylor has 1kg on him though so would probably win if they fought.

View attachment 582795
Let's not forget that Louie Taylor also came from the Geelong Falcons Footy Factory, so he's got that on his side as well.

jenny61_99

Premium Platinum
Feb 22, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
They are both victims now. She was the victim on the back of cheating. He is now the victim of someone breaking into his private belongings and smearing his public image and potentially affecting his career. Two wrongs don’t make a right.
All choices have consequences. For BOTH of them. The worst thing is, the one that loses out the most here, is their son.

Luv_our_club

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn

We’ve all done it ;)
I think we can all agree that the most accurate interpretation of that particular scripture is that God wants you to be rich.

Top Bottom