Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

WillieNillie

All Australian
Mar 31, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Lotta absolute saints in this thread. Lots of blokes who have a very clean record when it comes to the ladies. Yes sir, stand up gentlemen, no sex before marriage kind of males kicking about some serious conversation.
Id respect my son enough to not show my trophy around in public at the expense of the mothers wel being

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TalkingFootyNow1223

Stay Calm... Its Just A Game... SweetFA..
Sep 6, 2019
Spamtopia...
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
This has to be the lowest IQ post I've ever read.

How in the world does this poster thinking Zorko's a flog (which he is) have anything to do with thinking Duck is a flog? (Which he is)
What do Dayne Zorko, The Duck and Harris Specter all have in common? HINT:... FLO_S

Sauras

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Man takes new partner to event...Bigfooty meltdown!! Sounds about right, honestly do we actually care?? I bet people don't even know the names of the females involved...yet seem so touched and affected by it all.

TalkingFootyNow1223

Stay Calm... Its Just A Game... SweetFA..
Sep 6, 2019
Spamtopia...
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Man takes new partner to event...Bigfooty meltdown!! Sounds about right, honestly do we actually care?? I bet people don't even know the names of the females involved...yet seem so touched and affected by it all.
Thats true ive only heard 1 females name mentioned, i think it was Dayne or something like that 🤔

enobrien

Premiership Player
May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
You seem a bit upset. BF posters think your captain's a flog. Awwwwww

Top Bottom